urgency to wake up and get moviing

Archives for 2011
christine7
Gold Member

urgency to wake up and get moviing

Post by christine7 »

Kept dreaming that I had to wake up and get going because I was moving. But I was living in the big house I was moving to I just had to get the stuff out of the other house. And there was such an urgency with it. I felt like rush, rush, rush was always on my mind.
Christine
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha Christine:) I'm wondering if that feeling in the dream is maybe reflective of the way you are feeling in real life?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
christine7
Gold Member

urgency

Post by christine7 »

Aloha Kellanl, I'm not sure if its an urgency. For my life as I am not able to do too much since my accident just over a year ago. I am not back to work yet and maybe with christmas I'm feeling stressed cuz if I hadd been working buying presents for my kids this year wouldnt have been an issue. I feel frustrated with how long the process is for my disabiity application. The monthly money would relieve the stress of trying to pay housing, utliities annd trying to feed my kids feeling very frustrated and hopeless this christmas.
Christine
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

God bless and keep you in His peace Christine! As a mom, I can understand how you are feeling....I'm praying He will visit you all this season with tangible evidence of His great love for you. Keep your eyes on Him---praying with and for you love!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Lukewarm Laodicea? (Revelation 3)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
christine7
Gold Member

urgency to wake up and get moving

Post by christine7 »

Warrior: are you saying my walk with the Lord is Luke Warm?
Christine
Elle

Post by Elle »

Kept dreaming that I had to wake up and get going because I was moving. But I was living in the big house I was moving to I just had to get the stuff out of the other house. And there was such an urgency with it. I felt like rush, rush, rush was always on my mind.
Hi christine7,

There are 2 possible meanings that I'm thinking of, and it would depend on how you felt in the dream.

Did you feel that the Lord was wanting you to rush, or did you feel like it was some other pressure to rush.

If you think it's the Lord wanting you to rush, then I'm wondering if it means you're on the edge of the breakthrough into your next phase. You're already there to an extent but you just need to finalise and get the last bit sorted.

Or ...

You're feeling rushed because of all of your external pressures. You're already (again) moved into the place you need to be in, but it's taking time for the move to be complete. And you're feeling the pressure.

I've had similar dreams to this about moving.

I think either way, God is saying that, in Him, you're in the place where you're meant to be - an overcomer, victorious, a king, a priest - the in the world you've still got the mundane stuff happening. Does that make sense? So start asking Him to show you things from His perspective.

Just on a practical note:

In terms of christmas presents for the kids etc. have you thought of going to op-shops (not sure what you call them there) or ebay. You know ... second hand stuff that's still good quality. You can get some great kids stuff second hand and often hardly used or never used.

I'm sure it would be character building to have the kids do a creative, low cost, christmas! And it could be fun too.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

No, not at all. LOL Maybe there's something he's asked you to do or is going to? Like maybe a breakthrough like Elle was saying. A lot of us have gotten the breakthrough and are spiritually in the new land, but it just hasn't manifested yet. There are things we have to clean up from the last season first before we can officially take possession.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
christine7
Gold Member

urgency to

Post by christine7 »

Elle and Warrrior, wow!!!. This is awesome and so encouraging. To think that I have achieved or am this close to my breakthrough is so exciting. Im not sure if I feel that its the Lord making me feel rushed or the external pressures. It may be external pressures because. So close to christmas I had to find my marriage certificate and get a paper signed by my lawyer to say I was now separated and from what date I became separated (which both cost me more money as after 25 yrs of marriage and 2 moves didnt know where certificate is and had to order copies)and I had to get this in to have my disability application approved. I also have to meet with my lawyer on jan 10 to discuss the suit involving my accident. Maybe by then there will be a settlement offer in place. Elle in regards to christmas. My kids and I have struggled financially for several years with the exception of last year since my husband and I separated. So we haven't really had a good christmas for awhile as far as presents go. I was just hoping it was gonna be at least like last year or alittle better. Thanks for everything ladies and God Bless
Christine
Elle

Post by Elle »

Sounds like you have a lot going on. Not easy. And PAPERWORK! Ugh.

But hopefully it's all getting sorted.
christine7
Gold Member

urgenncy

Post by christine7 »

Yes, hopefully this will be the last thing I need to get for them. Just makes me feel better to know I'm almost there
Christine