Webcam Book

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Webcam Book

Post by Warrior Princess »

All I remember when I woke up was that Tom Hanks was in my dream and "male romantic lead" came to mind. I think maybe there was shopping for Thanksgiving and at one point I think he was reading a book.

Then, there was a woman on a computer/webcam holding an open book, turning the pages.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I believe that you are coming into the prophetic (webcam) and you are seeing a season of increase knowledge and wisdom (reading), thanksgiving, and a double portion (Tom which is short for Thomas means "twin". I also wanted to add, not to get off subject, that a few days ago, I saw the brightest and clearest rainbow that went from field to another the other day, and right after that another rainbow appeared (although not as bright). The first thought was God is keeping His promises and I felt in my spirit, double portion. I have heard that there is a kingdom shift that going is on (the #12). Perhaps, you will see this yourself. Toss out, if it does not fit and God bless!!!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm already into the prophetic. :) I totally forgot about Thomas meaning "twin"...that fits with the double portion he has been talking to me about and also with the "male romantic lead" methinks. ;) There's more that I'm not seeing yet though I think.

And you are right on about the kingdom shift. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."