A bus load of people crashing.

Archives for 2011
steadyone
Diamond Member

A bus load of people crashing.

Post by steadyone »

Hello beloved friends. I had this dream that woke me up out of a deep sleep.

Dream

I was driving down a dark highway I was going somewhere and it was night time. I had someone with me but have no idea who it was. I think I was traveling to another state. As I was driving I felt like something erie was about to happen. I could not shake that feeling. I had told the person with me that I had this strange feeling something was about to happen. Then all of a sudden this huge bus full of people pull out and as they are trying to straighten out the bus it flipped over and slide across the highway and slide off behind these trees and then it completely crashed.I could not see anything after the bus slide behind the trees I could only hear the impact. I immediately panicked and was concerned for the people I just knew they were all dead.

Blessings
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I believe this is preparing us for the effects we will all be experiencing as we witness the falling away of the church :(
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Yes could be.

Or could literal, a perhps something He would have you intercede for. You said another state. I am not sure where you are.

But a couple things come to mind, "Erie PA" and Ohio and Michigan, which border Lak Erie.

I would ask Himto make you know, and fitis intercession, do it.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)