Witch Looking To Capture Me

Archives for 2011
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Witch Looking To Capture Me

Post by zadokpriest »

This truly a very wierd dream.

In this dream this is a woman who is a witch and she is looking into something and she sees two girls that have giftings that she wants.

One girl has eyes, unique eyes that this witch wanted.

Then she saw me (in the dream I'm a little girl) and have more than just eyes but a unique gifting that she (the witch) wanted.

In the dream the witch conjurs up a great storm and the storm sweeps in the other girl with these unusual eyes.

The other girl seems please to be in the witches house.

The wind now comes to get me.

In the dream I know where this wind is coming from and why.

I'm in a huge house and everything is white.

The wind is strong and sweeping through my house.

I'm closing windows and doors be very careful not to get caught up in the strength of the wind.

I'm able to look myself in the kitchen and hide.

The winds are blowing looking for me but can not find me.

End of Dream.

Zadok :D
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ZP, it looks like the Lord got you in His "secret place". Psalms 91:1-2,"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.I will sayb of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
I believe the witch maybe the Jezebel spirit after your blessings but she cannot reach you.
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Amen Newbie amen!

Thank you!

zadok :D
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

My thoughts are too, that the witch may not be aware of it outwardly, but deep down, those gifts are from the Lord. Perhaps she is secretly desiring the Lord to be in her life and not the temporal and evil.

This verse came to my mind.

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous runs into it and is safe. PSALM 18:10
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

AMEN! ET I LOVE that scripture that is what it felt like in the dream like I was hiding in a tower! God is good!

I think what Newbie said was on the money. Not sure yet but waiting on a confirmation.

Love you both! Thank you Both!

ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

(((((Z))))) :mrgreen:

Newbie said:

she cannot reach you.
THIS HAS MY VOTE DEAR HEART!!![/b][/color]
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

ElijahsTask wrote:(((((Z))))) :mrgreen:

Newbie said:

she cannot reach you.
THIS HAS MY VOTE DEAR HEART!!![/b][/color]
:like:

AMEN!

Elle

Post by Elle »

I know this sounds strange, but that was actually a beautiful dream. Amazing. Almost poetic.