Confrontation, Mini Study Guide and Pasta

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Confrontation, Mini Study Guide and Pasta

Post by Newbie »

I am very passionate about my husband in the dream, so much so, that I am insatiable. However, he has to go to an appointment at 4pm to get a shot. He takes a nap until the time of his appt. So my daughter and I decided to walk to the store to get something for dinner. On the way out I decided to check my mail. What is unusual is that I have to go this building in which a security person hands out the mail. Once there, there are a group of female soldiers that seem to not like me. One is a luitenant and we have an exchange of words. I cannot recall but I knew I was standing firm on my authority. I ask the clerk/security person for my mail. She claimed that she did not see my mail. But it was siiting in a box on the left and I took it. There was a tiny red and white Bible study guide. It was about the size ofa Barbie accessory. I recalled that the store we wet to was Italian and I was deciding on to make spaghetti and meat sauce. After going through the store, I could not find my usual brand and left after a while. I recall that it was not only a grocery store but it sold hair accessories and other items. I recall seeing wigs and weaves. There was a blond hair woman with blue eyes dressed in a white smock. She was selling the non-food items. Also this part of the store was in its on section and had black wire (it looked like a cage) in the windows. My daughter wanted some scrunchies but changed her mind.
What was wierd is once outside I had a white plastic grocery bag of the supplies to make dinner but I did not paid for it. I did not steal it but it instantly popped into my hand. Once I got home, my husband just awoke from his nap and he decided that he was not going to take the flu shot afterall. He said it with authority (it was mandtory for him to take because he was a soldier). EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I forgot to mention, the pasta variety looked like bread allthough it was pasta. There was a box of pasta that I picked up that it actually had fresh herbs/vegetables growing in one part of the box while the other part contained pasta. I recalled looking at some pork for my dish (this pork looked just like the kind the Italians or Italians would use. It was not sausage but a big piece of pork) I recalled seeing it being put in the sauce (I think this may have been a vision that I was given while I was in the dream). I forgot to mention, that whatever, I contemplated on buying but put back, ended up in my bag.I forgot that when my daughter and I was walking back, it was dark like night (yet it was daytime). I recalled that while walking back on the side of the road I thought to myself that we are safe because we look like a white woman and girl because of our hair color. No one would attack us from behind because of our hair????
Last edited by Newbie on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

My thoughts:
I guess that I will become more passionate for the Lord and seek more time of intimacy with Him. In regards to the mail, I believe that this is a confirmation of something or something that I will recieve. The mini-book may be wisdom. Also, it looks like I am standing on my authority and taking something back that the enemy is attempting to steal (the exchange of words with the female soldiers and the mail clerk not wanting to give me mail or lying about it).
The store I went into, is the "market place". Spaghetti is made from unleaven flour = truth. The truth that I am coming into is coming to me in an unfamiliar form. (I believe that this may be an answer to a bit of prophecy I recieved but I was not sure if it was from Him or from the prophet giving the revelation). I am not sure what sauce could mean but pork is something that is unclean. I did not have any pork in the bag, just pasta and I think sauce. The bag in my hand without paying for it is the Lord telling me to recieve wht was bought to my attention. The store itself is the truth being mixed up with man-made tradition and doctrines but I left with the true "Bread".
I guess even in times of darkness, we are protected and no one can harm us because we are covered (the hair).
Also, my husband is coming into his authority(refusing to be injected). 4:00 could mean a change of season (the Kingdom shift)