Dashboard Indicator

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Dashboard Indicator

Post by Warrior Princess »

Was napping on the sofa and someone grabbed my left hip! :shock: Then I heard a beep, like the kind a computer CPU makes. Then I saw a dashboard indicator light, it was a picture of a person holding and looking into an open file folder, and there was a word or writing to the top left of it.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Princess.... do you have any idea what the words were or even part of the letters making up the words?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

No, couldn't read it, but I was given this when I went looking:

So put your mind in gear, be prepared for action, be watching and ready to receive the gift of grace that is coming to you when he is revealed. ~ 1 Peter 1:13

I also discovered that the beep is called a "Power-On Self-Test"
~Warrior Princess
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

Princess, these are just a few thoughts that perhaps you may consider and ponder in hopes that it may be a springboard to some ideas that your dream may represent :wink:

First of all, your LEFT hip was grabbed. Often times the left is associated with, but not always, with the flesh, where as the right is associated often with the spiritual. I am wondering if perhaps the Lord is wanting to get you attention by grabbing your LEFT HIP because you may be passive or not necessairily "tuned" into what it is He wants to show you.

Hips are what make us mobile and help give us direction. Your hip nay be here, your mobility and adaptability to a situation. Something you needed a warning light or a heads up on that you may have otherwise taken for granted and not paid any mind to.
Dashboards have INDICATOR LIGHTS and when a "warning" is needed to be heeded, or there is something that needs to be brought to our attention, say our gas is low, it serves as a reminder that there is something we need to "watch" for.

hope there's some ideas here :wink:

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hi ET,

I've only ever heard LEFT is spiritual and RIGHT is natural (check the dream dictionary here). Anyway, in this particular instance the left or right isn't being emphasized to me, rather the body part itself. Hips can indicate "birthing." In my dream language, file folders are scrolls. So, I'm thinking a word is coming that I will need to birth. Just a "heads up" (that's a kind of pilot's dashboard I just realized) LOL
~Warrior Princess
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Princess, thank you for the "heads up" and I shall indeed take a peek look see about the "left" spiritual verses flesh :D

Thanks for your patient with me. :wink:

ET
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh it wasn't a heads up for you...I just meant the dream is a "heads up" for me to pay attention to what he's going to say to me...just like you were saying! Shalom!
~Warrior Princess
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen: OH LOL..... SOMETIMES I CAN BE PRETTY THICK LOL

THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION :wink: