Long Receipt

Archives for 2011
ispeaktheword
Gold Member

Long Receipt

Post by ispeaktheword »

Hi Everyone,

Short vision:

I was in church working on something. Seemed like a lap top computer. I needed to attach a cord to it. I found a grey cord but it was short. It could not reach from the outlet to the computer. I figured out how to extend the cord. As I was extending the cord it turned into measuring tape and it almost reached the computer but it was still to short. Then the measuring taped turned into a long receipt. It was a white receipt with black writing and it was the same length as the measuring tape. I felt frustrated that it wasn't long enough to reach and surprised how it turned into a receipt.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

Blessings,
Ispeakthword
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

GREETINGS

THOUGHT WITH A QUESTION :D

ARE YOU COMPARING YOURSELF TO SOMEONE? IE THE MEASURING TAPE.

JUST A THOUGHT WITH A QUESTION
:wink:

BLESSINGS TO YOU

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
freedinHim
Gold Member

Re-Long Receipt

Post by freedinHim »

It appears to me that in this dream, God is letting you know that you the dreamer, are trying to tap in to His source in your spiritual journey. The the cord (grey-wisdom) that you so need is short, but instead of being frustrated, His word says "If any man lacks wisdom let ask, for He gives liberally. You are guaranteed (hence the Receipt) it, just ask. The resources you need to succeed in your venture or ministry is to tap into Him and you know it. All you need to do is ask! Hitherto you have not asked, ask that your joy man be full (so says the scripture)
Good dream-Remain blessed.
Yours
Freed In Him