File Folder

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

File Folder

Post by Warrior Princess »

Any ideas what a file folder with a letter from Cindy McGill, a letter from my friend Michael in Colorado, and a letter addressed to "a female soldier" would mean? I was in the military getting orders and assigned a unit when I saw this in a dream.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

In the military a file folder with letters in them are either kept for future reference or for past rememberance depending on how you look at it. Letters addresses to "a female soldier" are when people want to send something like a care package or an encouragement letter to somebody in the military and they do not know anybody specific, so it is meant to be sent to a random unknown soldier. It Seems that you might be getting some new unit assignment in the kingdom coming soon and that there is a new sister in the kingdom that you need to join up with as well. Seems like a good dream, I would keep it in file. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Been told I'm being realigned and reassigned. I wonder if it has to do with shifting from mission work to something else. I know Cindy, she's a pastor's wife, teaches prophetic evangelism, which I have done a little bit of also. Michael is "one who is like God," or "son of God" I think...also called "your prince" LOL Colorado means promised land, covenant, heaven to me...
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh that's weird...just after I posted this, I went to FB and Cindy just posted this:

Cindy McGill: Tim just now confirmed that he was married to me on fb.

Tim is her husband.
~Warrior Princess