subterranean room

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

subterranean room

Post by spiritledd »

my Mom showed me a PT cruiser it was in the street she pushed a button and the whole chassis lifted up and i saw the engine ...then it lifted the opposite way and the front of the car broke a big chunk out of the street there was a big hole and there was a subterranean room under the street

then a big crane operator towing another tractor tried to go over the hole and the tractor fell in the hole …then i am behind a road block with others watching as it is repaired, and all are very curious then i am next to a black woman ...i see a black man ...i thought this is his wife?

she leans up against me and he does not mind, and seems to actually want us together, and smiles and likes us being next to each other

i never see her face …i sit down and she sits in between my legs with her back to my chest

she takes my hands and puts her fingers between mine …then i am in a school trying to take shower and the shower is in the hall …the bell rings and i run as not to be naked in front of anyone others

i am in another room with shower stalls but i can fit in because it is to narrow …so i go back out and finish in hall …i accidently put on some one else’s socks on then change out of them …then some one gives me pants and i find my shirt in a door that has shut, that is three doors in one

i open the part where my shirt is trapped …and then i am watching a movie with everyone else in school in auditorium, and they stop movie and there is a going to be a talent show

people are signing up …then they all get up on the platform and do this dance and kiss each other on both cheeks like French do …but i don't know the steps to dance and feel out of place …then we are outside …i see two baby birds and i bring them to mother bird

they lived under a storm drain …then everyone else was trying to see under there …they did not believe me …one guy pulled out a frog and said “see that is all it was” …then i looked under and thought i saw a snake, but it was a stick …then also some one picked up a turtle too but is was not real