Gold..

Archives for 2011
hisway
Gold Member

Gold..

Post by hisway »

I had a dream my neighbour came to my house, and he gave me a gold bar. The next thing that happen I saw him looking through a glass opening on the roof to my livingroom. He came the second time to look through the glass opening, and my daughter closed it. Hope someone can tell me what this means..Blesssings...
hisway
Gold Member

Post by hisway »

bump
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I maybe way off base on this one, but what I see is someone that is into glorifying themselves (gold bar) aka "fool's gold" or fake gold. Whomever, this person is it appears that they are trying to get into your head (roof) or play mind games. Living rooms can be symbolic exposing truths or current affairs. I believe this person is what you call a snoop or busybody. Glass is usually symbolic of revelations; however, to me the glass on the roof speaks to me as someone who is divining (diviner, fortuneteller, clairvoyance, etc…). However, I believe you catch wind of this and close this person out. I believe your daughter may symbolize your spirit man or it may actually be her (not sure). Toss if miss the mark and God bless!!!
hisway
Gold Member

Gold

Post by hisway »

Newbie thankyou for your reply. I knew there was something that was not right, and I am so glad you enlighten me. Bless you, and Happy New Year.