Waiting for the Push

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Waiting for the Push

Post by Warrior Princess »

Very odd that I would wake up in the middle of the night with this....

Was outside, it was dark, the President (not Obama) came over and sat down. It was like he knew us so was doing us a favor and wanted to let us know... He hinted or said in so many words that a war had started, Syria/the Middle East maybe. I asked him if we should expect nuclear missiles and if they could reach here (the Heartland), he indicated that yes it was possible, so I knew we had to get out.

Then in a parking lot I think, there were Muslim/terrorists coming up to windows trying to get in cars and get people, etc. One of them walked up to mine and I was rolling up the windows as I was explaining to whoever was in the car.

Inside a building, looks like movie theater seating. I have a couple of weird paintings (each was some sort of underwater creature, one was having a baby, that would be me having a spiritual baby prolly LOL) and something else on my lap. Also concerns about avoiding bad guys in there. For some reason, we had to decide to escape and apparently we were inside a large underwater ship or something because we went out a door and opened the airlock or hatch above and it began to fill with water. We were holding our breath waiting for someone to push the door up and open.

I woke up because I was holding my breath in real life. LOL I have been birthing something in the spirit, so the idea of waiting for the door to be pushed open makes total sense, I am just not sure what it is?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

*bump*

Been getting today that it's time to push the door open. Anyone get anything on the dream?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I was just meditating on this passage and Bob Sorge posted it on FB:

"The power of envy: The music that once soothed Saul now causes him to try to pin David to the wall, 1 Sam 18"

Hmmm...
~Warrior Princess