Grapes hanging on my ceiling

Archives for 2011
GlorytoGlory

Grapes hanging on my ceiling

Post by GlorytoGlory »

I was lying on my bed and the grapes were hanging on my ceiling. I didn't know what to think, I wasn't afraid I didn't know what was going on. This is my first time having a real relationship with the Father, I've been praying and fasting a lot. I know its a message but what.
"A woman's heart should be so deeply buried in Christ that a man has to seek HIM first to find her ."
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Glorytoglory,

This sounds like the Lord's encouraging you. The Scripture that comes to mind is: 1Cor. 13:12-13. The ceiling where the best fruit is which you should earnestly seek after...the greatest gift, which is love (Paul spoke of this in 1Cor. 12:31--the perfect love of God abiding in you fully, would be the ceiling where that fruit is which would produce the fruit of the Spirit, Gal. 5:22-23). The Spirit of God produces these qualities in you and through you as you obey Him more and more.

Also, this article will give you more insight I believe, as the Lord reveals more to you: http://www.bible.ca/ef/topical-the-frui ... e-tree.htm

Keep pressing in, as your sincerity in seeking Him more is not going unnoticed.

Jan
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Dining with the Father. When we take the Lord's supper, the grape juice that we drink is symbolic of His blood. I believe it could be a message from the Lord encouraging you to commune and partake of Him as the grapes were dangling from the ceiling.

I want to encourage you in the Faith. I believe that the Lord is taking you to greater heights in Him and He will bring you higher as you continue to serve Him with your whole heart. John 6:53-59
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8