Baby Boy, Raft & Two New Friends

Archives for 2011
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Baby Boy, Raft & Two New Friends

Post by zadokpriest »

This was a very, very interesting dream:

In this dream I'm on some type of compound - it is a small island the feel is like a military base.

But I'm not a hostage but more or less it would seem either a refugee or a prinsoner of war.

In the dream they are allowing us to go.

There is a man made raft waiting for me and a older white man (50ish) and a white woman on the raft.

I have a baby boy in my arms that I want to take with me (he doesn't have any parents).

I do not believe it would be safe for him to stay there did not trust the people in charge.

The guard - a very HUGE white ruget type of man. Would not allow me take the baby.

I tried jumping in the shallow in of the water to sneak and take the baby but that would not work as the guard saw me and was chasing me back with the baby.

The water was blue and green. The green was algae.

Finally the man in the boat pointed to an area that was dry land and could jump from there into the boat with the baby.

He took the boat over to that area and that is what I did.

We where able to get to this house/apartment - not sure but it was not in good shape.

I had the baby in the car seat and wanted to make sure he was comfortable.

When we took him out he looked rather cold and chilly.

So I took my blue scarf from around me (it was could) and wrapped him in the scraf.

He still did not look warm so I took my red an black jacket off laid it aside just incase I felt he may needed it.

I wanted him to be very comfortable and to feel loved.

In the dream he a vomitted and the vomit was bright green. It was all over him.

So I cleaned him up and put him back in the carrier.

The man that helped us (white older gentleman) - looked at me and said, "I think you are very beautiful. Would you go out to dinner with me." I smiled and to him that I would be delighted.

End of Dream.

zadok