Flying saucer at my window, watching me??!??

Archives for 2011
RevK
Diamond Member

Flying saucer at my window, watching me??!??

Post by RevK »

Dream:
Dreamed of a large, no hugggggge flying saucer. Ok UFO. It was as big as a city, is as best as I can describe it. A soft steel gray, just massive. I was close enough to see the engraving on the sides of it, and written across it, but no clue what it said. I did see the number 2. It hovered silently as I watched it from my window.. I have seen this craft before. Some who saw it ran to the basement in fear, I just stood there trying to figure out what the symbols meant. As I have said before, I have some weird dreams, but may have to scootch this one up to the top ten. What do these crafts mean? I wasn't afraid of it as much as awestruck by the tremendous size and the fact I was standing at the window looking at it looking at me. Please help, and thanks ahead of time!! :?: :?:
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Revk, I just popped in on this one because of the title and something that I saw back in 2001. Me and my brother was standing outside one summer night. It was a lot of people out that evening. I recalled that I happened to glance up at the sky and I kid you not both me and my brother saw this light and for a moment I thought it was a plane or falling star until it zoomed back up towards the sky in a blink of an eye. My brother and I stood there and was afraid to admit what we saw.
Well anyway, sorry for talking you to death. But what comes to mind is something that is massive, looming, and "alien"/foriegn to a lot of people. Whatever this thing is will have people running in fear and have others awestruck. I have been hearing in prophetic circles about the "12th Shift" or a "Kingdom Shift". I am not clear on what the specifics are but it deals with the prophetic. Perhaps this UFO maybe symbolic of this. This is just a thought, so toss if it misses the mark. If I get anything else I will post. God bless!!!
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

As always this seems to be a hard subject to talk about...and yes, if you get anymore revelation, please write it..Thanks!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha RevK--

The one time I had a very vivid dream about UFO's, I understood it to be symbolic of the different levels of spirits we war against that is spoken of in Eph 6. The "mothership" was high in the air and would send little smaller ships/spirits that had certain assignments--in the dream it was against youth (a group we know we are called to) and these smaller ships (lower level spirits) would come down to the children on earth and study them. I began warning people what was coming after our youth and then put my hands up and began rebuking the mothership in the sky and as I did, it glimmered and then eventually faded so it was no longer visible. Just when I thought it was over, however, I looked left and saw the mother of all mother ships--the hugest of all and I knew that there was a plan of attack against the youth.

Sharing hoping it will help you in your search for understanding--this dream was a response from Heaven as I was pondering over a word our soon-to-be pastor at the time spoke over my husband and I when we visited our church for the first time.

God give you all the wisdom and insight you need!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

As I mentioned in my reply to your post on my "Massive Shaking" thread, I had a dream about "plates flying" and a few hours later news of the Japan quake broke. That's what comes to mind when I read "flying saucer." Maybe you're not intimidated at all because you know that it's coming as you were saying on my thread. Does that bear witness in your spirit at all?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."