Lady Tied Down then Trees With Brillant Green Leaves

Archives for 2011
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Lady Tied Down then Trees With Brillant Green Leaves

Post by Robert2.0 »

In my parents back yard. Lady walks up to me and then by me. She stops maybe 3-4 feet from me and lays down on this cot like thing that has straps on it. She then straps herself to it. After she finishes she asks me to do something to her (I cant remember what it was) but I sensed in the dream that it was inappropraite. I anwsered her in a negative sense and she stoped talking however I was not demonstrative/authoritative in my response and it seemed as if I left the door open because my wife appeared and she repeated my response to this lady word-for-word! I felt embarrased like I should have been more forceful to this lady. EOD

Same night 2nd Dream

I was talking to a wealthy family and they were concerned about their safety because something happened to one of their realitives. I told them I was concerned for my family as well due to the move of evil in society. They were moving to Africa. The husband told me he would just move to his family's office location in Africa because he was related to an electric power generation tycoon from the early 1900s and had offices all over.

I wanted to go so badly but wasnt sure how I could make it happen. Then all of a sudden I was in Africa driving a car. I remember thinking to myself how I dont like checkpoints and that was one of the main things that made me want to leave the USA. In any case I continued driving and past these 2 men holding guns then minutes later came into this small town in the mountains. I recall how expensive gas was it was $5.XX/gal! I then drove to this resort and got out of the car. I called my wife and was talking to her about Africa. I was basically scouting this out for us before moving. I remember talking to her but I sounded intoxicated although I wasnt. She commented on how my speach was strange but continued.

I then described these beautiful trees to her. They had the most brilliant green leaves. The trees were oddly shapped though. If you imagine giant letter U on top of a pole thats it. All the leaves were above the poles and they were beautiful. I remember telling her it was like when we would go to the Blue Ridge Parkway. EOD

Trees represent people correct? Green has to represent something because it was such as brilliant impactful color in the dream. In any case Ive prayed for some insite on this from the LORD.
Last edited by Robert2.0 on Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Robert, I don't have an interpretation but some thoughts to lead you in the right direction. Trees can symbolize a person depending on the context. From your dream, it looks like the tree symbolizes something that ishealthy/ prosperous (green color).The wierd shape of the leaves, the U shape brings to mind the Greek letter upsilon which is a lowercase u or a capital Y. This has a value of 400 in the Greek numeral system. 400 is the product of 8 and 50, and is a divinely perfect period. I will post more when I get back in, I am on the way out.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Tree can indicate people, but green leaves can also indicate healing.

Revelation 22:2 - On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations. (NIV)
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

My wife and I were just chatting this morning before getting up and I noticed on the TV a menorah. At the same time I saw this I had this site pulled up on my phone reading the replies (more than chance I'm my opinion). So my wife had the computer in lap and I told her to do a search for menorah images because the shape of the menorah was the shape of the trees in my dream. Not only did the images we found confirm that but there was one menorah made like a tree. It was called the tree of life! Still not sure what this may mean but I am really eager to delve deeper into this to see where it goes. What does my slow speech mean? What does being in the mountains in Africa mean? What does $5 gas mean? I am asking myself these questions with great anticipation of an anwser from the LORD. I am sure the preceding dream may be connected as well.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Robert, I wanted to put this out to you as I am waiting on an answer as well. A few years back, my belated gma told me about a revelation she had received. The revelation entailed the US and how many had pulled away from the Lord. It was revealed that when gas get as high as $5/ gallon, that is when many would start calling on Him. That is when He would make a mighty move. You want to hear something ironic, this past summer watching a tv show, one of the characters but this same thing up, "you will see a sign when gas gets as high as $5/gallon". My husband looked over at me and smiled because of this revelation I had received years earlier. 5 means God's grace and gas can symbolize several things: energy, prayer, strife, etc...
The tree of life can be found in Genesis, it was the tree in the middle of the Garden of Eden, in which it fruit gives everlasting life: And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil. And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads (Genesis 2:8-10).
Your slurred speech maybe you being drunk on the spirit. I have seen this before and it literally looks like someone is drunk but in a good way.
Mountains can be symbolic of dominions and kingdoms; albeit good or evil ones. In regards to Africa, well this maybe dependent on the dreamer. For me in the past in the negative regards, it meant slave mentality, idol worshiping, witch craft, etc... In the positive, I am looking at the boom of Christianity popping up in various African countries and His Spirit being poured out. However, I am not sure, how do you feel about Africa? Here are some thoughts to help you. Africa is located southern hemisphere (south =in the natural: world; sin; temptation; trial; flesh; corruption; and deception). Africa's name is derived from dust and cave (Adam came from dust, Elijah found the Lord in the cave; a place of solace). I am not sure if Africa is positive or negative to you.
According to research, the 1st people was found on the continent of Africa, perhaps this maybe about new beginnings????
Was there anything else with your first dream? I guess because how it is written, I am having a hard time following it.
Overall, I think this maybe part of the revelation I got a while ago. I said this because from the time I originally read your post and seeking the Lord on this, that revelation keeps coming to me. Continually seek Him and you will get your answer. As always these are thoughts, toss out if it does not speak.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I believe the woman is the Harlot of Babylon.

"Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries." Revelation 17

She has become a home for demons and a haunt for every evil spirit, a haunt for every unclean and detestable bird. 3 For all the nations have drunk the maddening wine of her adulteries. The kings of the earth committed adultery with her, and the merchants of the earth grew rich from her excessive luxuries." 4 Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; 5 for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. 6 Give back to her as she has given; pay her back double for what she has done. Mix her a double portion from her own cup. 7 Give her as much torture and grief as the glory and luxury she gave herself. In her heart she boasts, 'I sit as queen; I am not a widow, and I will never mourn.' 8 Therefore in one day her plagues will overtake her: death, mourning and famine. She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God who judges her. Rev 18

I believe you are being called out of Babylon because it's about to fall... Africa is "The Dark Continent" representing the USA or the darkness that is coming to the world. Could be the financial collapse, and you're being given a heads up to start preparing.

Part of the preparation is we're being called out of the Greek/Roman system and calendar and holy-days, back into Yahweh's calendar, his system of worship, our Hebrew roots, the New Jerusalem, Mt. Zion (the mountains).

The menorah shaped trees are the people of the New Jerusalem/Zion, those who keep his covenant, feasts, sabbaths, commandments. (The menorah is made to look like the candlestick in the tabernacle/temple. The candlestick was made to represent the Tree of Life.) They are the leaders (the pillars) of the New City. Isaiah and Micah says the Law will go out from Zion and everyone will go there to learn Yahweh's ways...the green leaves of healing are the restoration and healing that come from the cleansing and sanctification by keeping his ways/feasts/holydays, etc.

Very cool dream...lots of people getting the same message. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi Robert,

That's great - working through all the symbolism! Newbie's information about the $5/gallon was interesting hey?

I'm curious about the Menorah too. Yesterday I was thinking 'I want to get a Menorah for Christmas'. (No idea where to get one.)

The Menorah is for the Festival of Lights - I'll need to see what God's saying about this at the moment.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Robert, I found this on the menorah from a book that I am reading.

The golden candlestick or menorah (Exod. 25:31-40) represents light and illumination, so it symbolizes divine understanding of the Word, the next level of insight and revelation where Word and Spirit are one. At this point, you are becoming able to see and apply the Word whenever and wherever it is needed. The menorah was made of solid gold. There was no wood in this piece of furniture, and there were also no measurements given for it. Since there was no wood, humanity wasn't represented in the candlestick. The function of the golden candlestick and what it symbolizes has nothing to do with humanity.
The Chumash states that when God instructed Moses to make a menorah, Moses lamented because the dimensions, details, and curves of the candlestick were impossible for him to envision. So God showed him a menorah of fire and eventually instructed him to throw the stem into the fire, from which the completed menorah emerged.' Moses didn't have the tools to create the menorah according to God's specifications, so God formed it (with all the beaten-in patterns) supernaturally. This leaves us with the understanding that when you embrace the menorah, you have come to the place where God begins to perform everything He reveals to you in prayer. You receive the illumination, and God does the work! This means there are no limitations as you embrace this element. You have access to the mind of the Spirit and are able to discern the deep things of God. The menorah had a stem (representing God) and six branches (representing the number of man, the church, which was born out from Him). Jesus confirmed this meaning in the Book of John by saying, "I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing" (John 15:5). The golden candlestick helps us to see that Jesus Christ is the vine (stem), and we are the branches (six candles) coming out of Him. We can do nothing without the illumination of the candlestick. Though the Word is available to us, we can't do anything with it in our own human understanding.

Source: JUANITA BYNUM. The Threshing Floor (Kindle Locations 1829-1839). Kindle Edition.
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Thank you for that Newbie. Your words confirmed some of the thoughts I have been having over the past week or so. A couple things you touched on really spoke to my spirit. Praise the LORD our King!!!!!

I was sitting here thinking about that first dream as I read Susan's book. I want to share a few thoughts about whats on my heart which are highlighted by suggestions on interpreting by Susan @ pages 17-about 23. This is first dream mind you.

The lady tied up on the gurney/cot is representative of a seducing spirit that the LORD is telling me is powerless in influence over me but I must be authoritative and emphatic in my rebuking this spirit. In the dream I was not.

My wife appearing and repeating "word for word" my weak rebuke of this lady showed a supernatural awareness of my circumstances. Basically the HOLY SPIRIT is there and I need to act forceful, confident, and with respect. I need to "represent" and honor the LORD with what I have charge over.

Now as I read more and more of Susans stuff I began to wonder if this could also have a national perspective given Africa and the concern about polictical/societal subject matter in the 2nd dream. Warrior Princess seem to have sensed this as well. It makes sense to me. What are yalls thoughts?
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

Just had two more dreams and Im pretty sure they are related to the 1st dream here! Im starting a new thread for these.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Robert,

The Lord has given you everything you need in His Word and by the Holy Spirit to instruct and guide you.

I do not have an interpretation for your dream, but I do feel strongly an urgency and warning:

I am not in agreement with this teaching by Ms. Bynum, and
I feel free to disagree, just as anyone else may feel free to agree.

The tree of life is in the book of Genesis, but also is a very prominent symbol used in what I see as the false/metaphysical religion of Kabbahlah.

A definition from free online dictionary is very general.
A body of mystical teachings of rabbinical origin, often based on an esoteric interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures.
A secret doctrine resembling these teachings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small part of the definition of Gematria (Isopsephia in Greek) in the free online dictionary:

Gematria or gimatria (Hebrew: גימטריה‎, gēmaṭriyā) is a system of assigning numerical value to a word or phrase, in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other, or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to a person's age, the calendar year, or the like.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jewish mysticism existed and still exists.
I do not believe The Lord calls us to figure out hidden meanings in scripture with numerology.

If we seek hard enough into areas outside of scripture, (mans ideas) we will find something.
That does not mean it is God's truth.

The thoughts I have about your two threads are just thoughts. Any interpretation would be a guess at best.
Please pray and discern the things that I have discussed here.

Perhaps your second dream (a lion that appears to be Christ, and an apparent advocate) then turned into an Orangutan (A person of the forest) has something to do with discovering some truth along the lines I was implying.

It could mean that Christ is protecting you by revealing an image that is aggressive, that you might hit heel and run from danger.
(the beast)

Or something happens to confuse you.
The lion did keep the beast at bay..so I have *after thought* a hard time believing it wasn't symbolic of Christ.
One way or the other, God will help you understand.

I am no expert, and I do not encourage others to seek into religious beliefs that I believe can confuse and entrap.
I only scan, in order to be aware.

Perhaps the revelation that a woman (a church) of the past (in the backyard) presents itself before you--and wishes you to do something unmentionable with it, is not His Church, but one of satanic origin.

Your wife (His Church Body) makes it perfectly clear, that you are to abstain from mutilation of His Truth.
If being empathic toward those who are lead into falsity is something He calls you to do, then that will be revealed to you.

This is the scripture that I received concerning this:

1 Timothy 5:22
Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, nor take part in the sins of others; keep yourself pure.

Peace to you,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

piano wrote:
Jewish mysticism existed and still exists.
I do not believe The Lord calls us to figure out hidden meanings in scripture with numerology.

If we seek hard enough into areas outside of scripture, (mans ideas) we will find something.
That does not mean it is God's truth.
Hello Piano, I am not sure if you meant this in general or towards my post (I am the only one that used number symbolism). Nevertheless, I am not into Jewish mystism nor am I into numerology. I do believe that numbers are significant depending on the context of the dream. Numbers and their significance is found throughout the bible. Lastly, the dream is left up to the dreamer.

Robert, if I have in any way mislead or you feel that way. Please accept my apology because you know that is not my intent. I am here to help as well as recieve help with my dreams. It is not my intent to mislead others nor am I here to be mislead.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi again Robert,

1 Timothy 5:22
Do not be hasty in the laying on of hands, nor take part in the sins of others; keep yourself pure.

This area of scripture (I feel secure was given to me to share)
concerns some of the order and responsibility in the church of those in ministry.

So much of the scripture concerning the laying on of hands regards healing, but this scripture is placed in context after speaking about areas of rebuke/correction, and follows by stating that there are some things that are obvious in others behaviors, while there are some things that are hidden, that show up later.

I am wondering if this laying on of hands has to do with ordination into ministry, annointing for ministry, of an individual, rather than an act of healing.
To lay ones hand on another for a sacred office of ministry is to introduce them and stand behind them to support them.
It is like co-signing their reliability.
So, in turn, if they later show themselves unreliable or heretical, you too, could be cast in the same light?

The sins of some people are conspicuous, going before them to judgment, but the sins of others appear later. So also good works are conspicuous, and even those that are not cannot remain hidden.
(1 Timothy 5:24-25 ESV)

Again, discard if not fitting.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Post by Robert2.0 »

This dream and the other set of two are definitley connected. Even the language from the 2nd dream has manifested in this realm. No one can never say that the LORD does not communicate with folks thru dreams! I still dont understand everything but I know for sure I was under spiritual attack yesterday (big time) and it was horrible and very hurtful. Almost ambush like attack!

Let me tell you dreams matter!