600 ft snake

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

600 ft snake

Post by spiritledd »

i was sent on a secret mission to do something …those who sent me were very covert and talking in codes

i really had no idea what i was supposed to do, but i went anyway

when i got to the location there was a 600 foot snake that butted me in the stomach with its head …i was surprised it never opened its mouth to bite me

i jumped on its back just behind its head and rode it, trying to wrestle it

then i was in a house with some of the people who were really afraid of the snake

they were impregnated with its offspring because i saw their belly’s moving with lines like snakes

Dan from the Roseanne show was in this dream …he was one of them but so was Redd Fox from Sanford and son …but it was like i was him for a while? ...IRL i don't watch those shows no ...no TV since '06

he was also fighting a guy under water in scuba gear …they finally shook hands

one thing i am thinking though, is that i work close with another brother in Christ who is being a stumbling block because of his course jesting ...that maybe the the Redd Fox?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

the Holy Spirit said... "stanza"

Post by spiritledd »

i just remebered upon waking this morning the Holy Spirit said... "stanza" ...it may be connected to 600 ft snake?
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

A stanza is a stopping place....or a STANDING place....as in a *stance* or posture....as in spiritual position.

Standing on The Word is what I hear.

Have you been interceeding for this brother? Redd Fox speaks volumes. Bottom line, there is insight & encouragement for you here.

for your prayerful consideration..
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

i receive :D thank you very much discerning!