Kissing reality TV show man

Archives for 2011
Gold
Diamond Member

Kissing reality TV show man

Post by Gold »

In the dream this guy thats on a this real life reality tv show, leans over and kisses me ! and I'm torn in that Im thinking I shouldnt let him do this he's married,and then I'm also thinking but I am enjoying this, but then again,I'm thinking he's not really that great of a kisser.
I know is is not a very spiritual dream,but its one of those weird ones that makes you wonder what it all means.
P.S. NO I AM NOT INVOLVED WITH ANY MARRIED MEN IN REAL LIFE ! lol
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi, Gold.

I'm wondering if there is something in your life that seemed good but now that you're in the midst of it, it's not all it was cracked up to be? Kissing can represent covenant and/or betrayal. Perhaps something you have come into agreement with - which you might have even thought was from Him at the time - but which is really not of Him. You know, He is ever faithful to protect us that way :wink:

for your prayerful consideration,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17