The Hidden Shelter

Archives for 2011
Pastor Joe
Silver Member

The Hidden Shelter

Post by Pastor Joe »

Dream 12-22-11
I dreamed that we were at the church and it was raining outside. We were in the sanctuary and I noticed that the roof had sprung a leek and water was gushing in.
Scene change
We then got the ladder to look at the roof. I was nervous about climbing up, but we did. We noticed shingles that were hooved up and needed replaced. I looked over and on the roof was a hidden shelter. It had a love seat and a chair with a rug lying in front of them. Bob Fortney said to me that it had been there since 1964 when they built the church.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

I just had a dream also of a hidden place....had the dream this morning...I was born in 1964! :shock:
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Proverbs 21:9 It is better to live in a corner of a roof than in a house shared with a contentious woman.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello, Pastor Joe.

It appears that the church in your dream is a body of believers you have been called to interceed for. May be your own church or another group. You see their roof/covering has sprung a leak. As you ascend the ladder/pray to make a closer inspection, you're privately wondering if you are up to the task.

You find that the groups' covering has been trampled. The hidden shelter is for you. The loveseat represents your intimacy with Him; the chair is His. The rug/floor covering is just that...for your protection & yes, comfort at this [higher] level [of intercession].

What I'm hearing is "spirit of poverty".

Think this group of believers, whoever they are, have come into agreement with this spirit and by doing so, trampled upon their inheritance. In essence, they have *settled* for less and grown weary in seeking Him and the fullfilment of His promises...which is freedom. Free in Christ, free indeed.

Brother, they need some Holy Spirit encouragement! Looks like you have your work cut out for you. And what encouragement for you that Papa trusts you with this task.

For your prayerful consideration...

be blessed,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17