$9.11 Fruit

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

$9.11 Fruit

Post by Warrior Princess »

At the house where ex and I lived, he had been washing cars and I think I drank some of the dirty water by mistake. (Ew.) Saw construction going on, on the side of a mountain. A large crane was blocking the road. It was lifting pickup trucks over to the other side and then trailer/buses which would be connected to transport workers to camps, and I was very sad because I realized they were basically slaves, etc. Then, swimming naked in a lake, trying to cover myself by getting my body underwater, eating strawberries from a bowl someone had put on a dock/gazebo.

At a fairgrounds, found a baby, and a man found the other baby (they were from the same mother). Was in the bathroom there holding the baby and found earrings, put them on the counter. Social services decided that whoever found the babies were the parents, so I was the parent of 1 and he was the parent of the other, but temporary custody of both was being given to a pretty woman with dark hair until things could be sorted out.

Then, I'm a parent at a college, all the kids had the same layered, side swept bangs hairstyle (at least all the girls). I went to the college store and brought 2 metal canisters to the check out. One had a floral design on it that cost $0 and the other had a fruit design on it that cost $9.11.

(That number is very significant...I'm trying to make a decision between EMT school or crisis response/disaster relief missions school. But the frustrating thing is that $9.11 could mean both "911" or "9-11!")
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

911 is about fruit. Mark 9:11 And they asked Him, saying, "Why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?" You are a forerunner. This concept is connected to your destiny.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Just a thought on the last portion but the idea that you bought two canisters and only one cost--possibly the one you choose will be paid for in full? God give you wisdom WP!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I certainly need it! Thanks, Keilani! <3
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."