A Cheater Buying Back His Girlfriend's Shoes

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

A Cheater Buying Back His Girlfriend's Shoes

Post by Newbie »

There is this man who is a cheat and tells his conquests lies. There is one woman that is holding on and hoping that he changes. She knows that he is a cheat but chooses to look the other way. We are in a grand hotel with spiral staircases and stores on the bottom floor. I recall seeing red carpet throughout the dream. The cheater was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and black shoes. He was a pretty boy of Latin descent and his name was Jaye. The woman that was waiting on this guy to change was upset with him because they had a date of sorts and he was with another woman on a date. She told him that they had a date.
The woman that is waiting on him to change leaves her shoes on the spiral staircase. The shoes were open toed black floral espadrilles. I recalled putting them on and I was wearing wool olive green Army socks. On the staircase was this nicely dressed old man. He had sparkly eyes and was very friendly. He was filled with wisdom. I recalled this old man told me to sell the shoes back to Jaye. Apparently, he was now ready to take out the woman on their date; however, she lost her shoes. I recalled that the old man had flipped over the shoe with the sole side showing and he pulled out a knife and strapped off some of the sole. The sole became whiter. Jaye came over to buy the shoes and gave them to the woman. Jaye attempted to walk off without paying me and I called out to him for my payment. He grudgingly gave over the money. He gave me a 50, 2-tens, a 5, and some ones. I kept the 50 and gave the old man the rest before he left. He smiled at me and looked at the money weird (he was not expecting me to give him part of the money). I believe that the money had multiplied in his hand (not sure); nevertheless he now had 30. EOD
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I do not understand the symbolism on taking the shoes and selling them back to the boyfriend. Also the there was emphasis on my feet with the olive green wool socks while wearing the woman's shoes. I just recalled that the shoes was left on the top stair and the stairs itself was in the center of the hotel and it did not went anywhere. It was just a spiral staircase that was not connected to the top floors. What comes to mind is piece of art.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

First thing that comes to mind is "soul cleansing."
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

One thing also that came to mind was putting ourselves in others shoes. Sometimes this can bring forth many emotions depending on whos shoes we have put on. If I put on the shoes of a mother who has just lost her child I will be moved with deep sorrow and compassion. If I put on the shoes of a debt collector (now remember we have to become them(in our minds...) to put on their shoes) I will see myself on the phone listening to many angry and sad people and I would have to feel what the debt collector is feeling and the process of thinking that will come with a job like that.

I myself am a very emotional type of person and I tend to put myself in the shoes of those who are not like me so that I can better understand how they tick. I don't always like what I see....most of the time I know that they know they have done something very wrong...sometimes it is to the point where evil has a very big presence and other times it is someone who has put up walls...other times it is someone fighting to not get caught...

Their are some shoes I do not put on....I cannot put on....I do not ever want to put on.

I suppose I might have carried on a bit long about the process of putting ourselves in someone elses shoes...basically it boils down to digging deep into the feelings of others...discernment and sometimes we can find out things about ourselves after we have stepped into their shoes and back into our own...

I know I have not directly made an interpretation to your dream...
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

:D On a good note putting ourselves in some one elses shoes can be awesome...For example: I was watching Caroline Costa from a talent show from 2008...and when I put myself in her shoes I felt the bravery and her love for singing and her love for people :) I felt Gods hand and his blessings in her life...
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Black in a dream can often mean witchcraft. The white under the black soul says that things are not as they appear. Spiral stair case represents spin and the stares and gossip of others.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."