is this too graphic? ...i will delete if so

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

is this too graphic? ...i will delete if so

Post by spiritledd »

i see broken red glass it's ...thick and dark ...color of blood ...it's clear, but too thick to see through... it's like a sink ...but not?... it's broken …i'm chipping to fix it …removing all cracked parts …i'm trying to help this woman by chipping it down to where it is even

she has these video recordings …it’s her a diary ...she shows me …i see her in a chair playing guitar

it's like in the style of “the Simpsons cartoon …but it blips to real every so often …i am embarrassed and shocked …i don’t want too see this, but i am directed to do so by Holy Spirit and the woman to keep watching

it all takes place in a bedroom ...there is drug use and multiple people in bed …same man, but different women …sometimes two women at the same time…all the while this woman just sits there playing guitar …ignoring it

it's her husband ...then i am him …and she and i are intimate …but she is yelling at me telling me that i'm doing it wrong …she has two woman parts ...i lose my desire for her
i hear “bulbous” then “visceral” through Holy Spirit
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Spiritledd,

Sometimes my dreams can be embarassingly graphic too, but in a way they communicate that this could be about something deeply personal and perhaps strongly emotional.

I hear the word duplicitous.
a. Deliberate deceptiveness in behavior or speech.
b. An instance of deliberate deceptiveness; double-dealing.
2. The quality or state of being twofold or double.

You come into a situation to help a woman but find yourself more involved than you intended. The diaries reveal knowledge about her that the Lord is allowing you to see. (A word of knowledge perhaps?)

What you have knowledge of is partnerships or connections which ought not to be (maybe also demonic?). There may also be some substance abuse (idolatry). The woman seems to be "playing"her guitar, oblivious to the seriousness of her situation. She has played this song before. It's like this is entertainment to her as she wants to re-tell how she has been betrayed. The story runs like an animated cartoon. Some parts are reality, some parts are animated story-telling (Simpson cartoon -animation means giving life to an inanimate drawing).

There seems to be a spirit of seduction in operation as you are drawn into the relationship -- only now you are somehow in a position of responsibility for her (her husband) and she criticizes and blames you for "doing it wrong."

I wonder if this is a warning dream? Perhaps you need to be aware of jumping in to help someone or form a connection with someone, who although obviously wounded (broken blood-red glass), is duplicitous.

-for your discernment-
Last edited by Charys on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...that I might know Him...
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Spritled these are thoughts, so toss if miss the mark.
The broken red glass makes me think of not having clarity of vision (the broken glass), the inability to see clearly because of passion (the color red). You are attempting to bring about clarity by fixing the cracks in the glass.
The cartoon vs. real sects brings to mind that someone is caught in between make believe (cartoons) and reality, or perhaps having a hard time between discerning fiction vs. fact.
The bedroom is a place of intimacy with the Father and it appears here that instead of intimacy with Him, there is spiritual adultery (wife swapping), fornication (orgy), and sorcery (drug usage) going on. The woman playing the guitar speaks to me as praising or encouraging the situation. The woman perhaps may symbolize a church that you lose desire for. Bulbous means to be bloated and bloated means to be “puffed up, swollen” (e.g., puffed up in pride) and visceral means internal or affecting inward feelings.
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

Those two words “bulbous” and “visceral”can be summed up in the following verse in James 3:15
This wisdom descends not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish
Yours
Freed In Him
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Seeing along the lines of charys' offering here.
hear “bulbous” then “visceral” through Holy Spirit
A bulb is a seed plant with an underground stem. Visceral derives from internal from the Latin meaning internal organ. In ancient times the bowels were considered to be the seat of emotion. The two words combined might represent a deeply rooted issue...perhaps the result of some past emotional trauma which was not dealt with....allowed to grow & produce rotten fruit.

I too see this as a warning dream. A strong warning at that. Not something to be chipped away at but which needs to be cut off at the root. If this were my dream, Himself would have to speak to me explicity and directly before I would dare to do more than watch & continue to pray. I'm not one to shy away from a battle....I just see it as that serious.

for your prayerful consideration,
take care

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thank you

Post by spiritledd »

thank you discerning ...yes, i to believe this to be very serious ...i am praying :)