New House Dreams

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

New House Dreams

Post by Warrior Princess »

Eating at a restaurant with husband and kids (not married IRL). I recognized a guy there, I think he was from my church. It was buffet style, and there were no leafy greens left in the salad. Some people (maybe singles and an activity director) started a circle dance (we do Hebraic/Davidic circle dancing at church). Then, we were at a gas station. Then, we went to see our new house, it was empty, we hadn't moved in yet.

Woke up and had another dream:

At my parents' house, we were going to see the new house they had built. It was in a really nice custom built neighborhood on the side of a wooded mountain, but theirs was a smaller trailer/mobile home floor plan because that's all they could afford. The entry way was small and the closet had closely spaced shelves for tools for the mobile home. There was very narrow side by side avocado green fridge in the kitchen. There were lots of rooms and some of them were fairly good sized, there was an area big enough for mom's huge dining table. There was room for a pool out back. Was looking out the window, saw a female realtor pull up in her car and put a "For Sale" sign out front. I asked my mom if they were under contract, she said no (they couldn't afford to yet). So I had to explain to her that when you have someone build you a house from your plans, you're expected to sign a contract when it's finished, or they have to put it on the market and sell it to recover their costs. It was strange because they had been acting like it was already theirs.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."