BLOODY WATER FILLS WAREHOUSE

Archives for 2011
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

BLOODY WATER FILLS WAREHOUSE

Post by ElijahsTask »

I was in a huge warehouse where vehicles were brought in for repairs.

I went to warn a man ( not sure of his position or relation to the warehouse) that the ramp where the cars drove up into the warehouse was flooding

BUT THE WATER WAS BLOOD RED

He had a worried look on his face

I looked to see what he was looking at and he was looking at the stairs going up the side of the inside of the building.

We both turned and looked at the bloody water rising quickly

E.O.D.

MY THOUGHTS AFTER I AWOKE FROM THIS DREAM WERE:

DID THE BLOODY WATER HAVE ANY SCRIPTURAL SIGNIFICANCE

WHAT WAS THIS GUY ( TOM WILKINSON)
WORRIED ABOUT WHICH CAUSED ME CONCERN BUT THINKING THE BLOODY WATER WAS GOING TO ADD TO HIS CONCERN UNLESS HE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT, ( WHICH HE DIDN'T)

WHY WOULD I HAVE A DREAM WITH TOM WILKINSON IN IT

HIS EYEBROWS WERE A VERY DARK BROWN

AND AGAIN, THE BLOODY WATER REALLY STOOD OUT
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Elijah's Task,

Hope you had a good holiday.

Not an interp, but somethings about the blood and water.

The Blood of Christ cleanses from all sin.

The Water (Holy Spirit) sanctifies daily with the washing of the Word.

Combined there is cleansing in Him from sin, deliverance from eternal death and what I believe is deliverance from the desire to sin.

"The blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanseth us from all sin" (1 John 1: 7).

"That He might sanctify it and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word" (Eph. 5: 26).

But one of the soldiers pierced his side with a spear, and at once there came out blood and water. (John 19:34)

1 John 5:6-12
This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ.

He did not come by water only, but by water and blood.
And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.
For there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.
We accept human testimony, but God’s testimony is greater because it is the testimony of God, which he has given about his Son.
Whoever believes in the Son of God accepts this testimony. Whoever does not believe God has made him out to be a liar, because they have not believed the testimony God has given about his Son.
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi E.T.

The scripture that came to mind as I read your dream was Exodus 7 about Moses and Aaron turning the water of the river into blood.

It was a clear warning to Pharoah.

14 Then the LORD said to Moses, “Pharaoh's heart is hardened; he refuses to let the people go. 15 Go to Pharaoh in the morning, as he is going out to the water. Stand on the bank of the Nile to meet him, and take in your hand the staff that turned into a serpent. 16 And you shall say to him, ‘The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, sent me to you, saying, “Let my people go, that they may serve me in the wilderness.” But so far, you have not obeyed. 17 Thus says the LORD, “By this you shall know that I am the LORD: behold, with the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water that is in the Nile, and it shall turn into blood. 18 The fish in the Nile shall die, and the Nile will stink, and the Egyptians will grow weary of drinking water from the Nile.”’” 19 And the LORD said to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Take your staff and stretch out your hand over the waters of Egypt, over their rivers, their canals, and their ponds, and all their pools of water, so that they may become blood, and there shall be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, even in vessels of wood and in vessels of stone.’”

20 Moses and Aaron did as the LORD commanded. In the sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants he lifted up the staff and struck the water in the Nile, and all the water in the Nile turned into blood. 21 And the fish in the Nile died, and the Nile stank, so that the Egyptians could not drink water from the Nile. There was blood throughout all the land of Egypt. 22 But the magicians of Egypt did the same by their secret arts. So Pharaoh's heart remained hardened, and he would not listen to them, as the LORD had said. 23 Pharaoh turned and went into his house, and he did not take even this to heart. 24 And all the Egyptians dug along the Nile for water to drink, for they could not drink the water of the Nile.

I looked up Tom Wilkinson. I'm not sure what he represents to you, but to me I immediately thought of the character he played in Michael Clayton (was that the name of the film?) In the movie he wanted to repent of the evil he had done in defending the wrong side in a legal battle (a class action suit?), and instead support the poor who had been damaged by the negligence of a greedy corporation--but he was not permitted to. He took great risks in order to expose the evil in the company and his his law firm for hiding information. He was a whistle-blower. Does this ring a bell?

Anyway in your dream I saw the themes of giving warning, time running out (water rising) and personal ministries which need to seek repair in a place of provision (vehicles in warehouse.)

The Nile was worshipped in Egypt as the source of fertility and wealth. By turning it to blood God was striking a blow at the thing they trusted for provision. He was saying the river is not your source of life. It was also a message to the Jewish people: Life is in the blood.

To those who are being saved the shed blood of Christ is total provision, and life.
To those who have rebelled against God and seek to hold his children captive, the shed blood of Christ means their eventual loss of power and their death.

-for your discernment-
...that I might know Him...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Charys,
To those who are being saved the shed blood of Christ is total provision, and life.
To those who have rebelled against God and seek to hold his children captive, the shed blood of Christ means their eventual loss of power and their death.
This put into words very well, the thoughts in my head that for some His blood and water represent life, while for others they represent death.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

(PIANO/CHARYS)

This put into words very well, the thoughts in my head that for some His blood and water represent life, while for others they represent death.

(CHARYS)

in your dream I saw the themes of giving warning, time running out (water rising)

I TOO SAW A WARNING, ONE THAT TAKES ONE BY SURPRISE.
ONE HAS TO DEDUCE THAT THE WATER LEVELS OUTSIDE ARE HIGHER THAN NORMAL CAUSING IT TO FLOOD ONTO THE WAREHOUSE FLOOR.

I TOO THOUGHT OF EXODUS 7 !!!

THIS SCRIPTURE CAME INTO MY MIND AS WELL, AS A PICTURE:

Exd 12:23 "For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians ; and when He sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the LORD will pass over the door and will not allow the destroyer to come in to your houses to smite you.

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

a friend of mine said this is what came to her mind:

Rev 14:16 Then He who sat on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Rev 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle.

Rev 14:18 Then another angel, the one who has power over fire, came out from the altar; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, " Put in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe."

Rev 14:19 So the angel swung his sickle to the earth and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God.

Rev 14:20 And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses' bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Piano

We had a nice quiet holiday, thank you for posting. :wink:

Hope yours was lovely as well :D

XOXOXOX

ET