Burning Ring

Archives for 2011
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Burning Ring

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

All I can remember is being surrounded by some people with familiar faces in a school building. I was in the process of leaving to go catch a flight which I had tickets for. The tickets said the flight was at 11:30. I remember seeing my ring on a table and I looked at it and it was smoking. Seem like someone had been trying to destroy it and had lit it on fire. I did put it on again before I left the building but it was still ...smoking (on fire) the ring band was getting pretty thin.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

I think this dream is about marriage. June Carter Cash wrote Ring of fire and Johnny Cash made it popular. Although "Ring of Fire" sounds somewhat ominous, the term refers to falling in love – which is what June Carter was experiencing with Johnny Cash at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Fire_(song)
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Hi Jehu....nothing came up in your reply
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8