Shoe Maker/Cobbler and Mary J.

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Shoe Maker/Cobbler and Mary J.

Post by Newbie »

I cannot recall all of my dream but clear pieces of it. Me and others are in a bedroom. IDK these people or where or whom the bedroom belongs to. I recalled that I was attempting to make a shoe and I had completed making just one. There was a black man that did not know of me doing this and he stated that he wanted to make his own shoes because it would be cheaper. I told him that it was not easy to this and went on to describe all that it encompassed. I recalled that everyone in the room had watched a video on how to make shoes. The person doing the video was a blonde woman that was really perky and she went on to show the machines and tools that were used. The man that stated he wanted to make his own shoes, never saw the video and I recalled that I wanted to show him the shoe I had made but I had put it up earlier because I was not happy with my result. I recalled that they were white leather ballerina style flats with a leather flower on top.

There was another segment in which my toddler daughter (IRL this girl is not my daughter or look anything like any of my daughters) is drinking juice from a sippy cup and she tells me that the upstairs neighbor, singer Mary J Blige, gave her the juice (it was grape) and she was washing some cherries for her. Then I awoke before finishing the dream.
Note: this is the 2nd night that entailed shoes.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

In regards to the 2nd portion of the dream. I think the symbolism of the grape juice and cherries may be in regards to charity. I am not clear on the role of Mary J. I recalled that I was shocked she lived above me and that she had gave my toddler food and drink. However, I got the impression that she was snobbish (IRL I do not listen to her music nor follow her). In the dream she had short blonde hair and she was dress in head to toe cream color.