White Sun

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

White Sun

Post by Warrior Princess »

I am going up through the water...I think I came from some sort of vehicle below, a sub maybe. There are lots of bubbles going up with me. I see a bright light above the surface. Seems like it's taking forever...I finally surface. I am looking at a whitish-gray world...a white sun on the left and a blackish mountain on the right.

That's it... :?:
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I don't have an interpretation but some thoughts on the last portion of your dream. Toss if miss the mark. I believe what you are seeing in the spirit realm (the left) the Son (white sun) and in the natural (right side) an evil dominion (black mountains). But this is based off my dream symbolism and I believe you once posted that black symbolized the prophetic to you (this was several months ago in one of your posts). With that being said, perhaps the black mountain may symbolize a "prophetic mountain" (this is what I am gathering and I don't know if this make sense to you- I have never heard of it). I hopes this help and I pray that you get clarity over this. God bless!!!
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I came across this scripture in Isaiah 60:1,
"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side."