Freedom at the mountain range

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Freedom at the mountain range

Post by leila78 »

Hi, I dreamt that I was in a council estate, it was grey and dark (night). I walked around trying to leave the place but knew I had to be very careful as there were dangerous people about. I met a young good looking man who seemed nice but his top was drenched in blood as he had been killing people by chopping off their heads. I talked to him and acted like I didn't know what he had been doing. He worked in a team and they did this to get people's clothes. The others also killed people to get their clothes.
At night, out side their flat, they sold clothes on racks to people on the estate. I said I'd help so that he didn't think anything was wrong. When it was clear I ran off trying to find a way of escape. I hid somewhere and later daylight came.
I started to find a way out and suddenly a heard 'quick!', Suddenly I was on carried into the air and I was flown out of the place at super high speeds. I was with a man who was escaping as well.
We were taken to a high mountain range with beautiful green grass and fresh rushing water. We landed and went straight into a hut/house and spoke to a white middle aged lady who had suffered from a grave illness but was now recovering there, she seemed thankful happy and relaxed, she was being taken care off.
I saw two young black girls and in their hearts they wished that they could be somewhere else, I could understand their thinking as they wanted to see the world but I thought if only they knew where I'd come from and what I'd been through.
I went to the window which faced a mountain with beautiful green grass, it was raining heavily but the rain was a refreshing.
Blessings,

L.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Freedom at the mountain range

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

leila78 wrote:. He worked in a team and they did this to get people's clothes. The others also killed people to get their clothes.
Leila,

This somehow spoke to me as stealing another's identity and taking advantage of others for evil intent. You said you were in a council estate, I'm just wondering if this could possibly be in relation to work/job/social life? The contrasting elements also stood out. It was very hectic, dangerous in the first part of the dream and then you entered this peaceful and relaxing place. Saw that as a place of rest, perhaps a work of the Holy Spirit (out of darkness and into His marvelous light).

The two black girls be symbolic of your feelings about taking a certain direction in some area of your life and you wanting tolean towards a certain direction. Maybe it has to do with providence and trusting the Lord that this is where you need to be right now instead of trying to embrace a place or a direction that would cause you much turmoil and distress.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light." I peter 2:9

You belong in the light...the light of Jesus
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8