Purple Fish and a horse

Archives for 2011
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Purple Fish and a horse

Post by TamaraLynne »

A blue and white airplane was high in the sky and a chain or rope(not sure) was attached to a bench like swing(the swing was steel or silver?). I was very excited as I sat on this swing and as I was going through town sitting on the swing but it almost seemed as if the swing was resting on a carraige but at any moment was going to be lifted up. I kept asking others to join me but I don't remember if anyone did because a beautiful purple female fish was swimming through the air as if the air was water. The Fish came over to me and I hugged the fish and the fish was very happy and I was to :) I knew that once the plane took off the ride was going to be awesome. (The fish looked like a Beta fish with the beautiful flowing tail...but those kind of Betas are only Male...so not sure what kind of fish she was)

Now I'm in an upstairs bedroom and I'm laying in my four poster bed. Next to me is a horse that looked alot like the horse in warhorse. The front legs and head of the horse is pointed in the direction of the footboard and it was not asleep but eyes open and on its belly. I guess for a horse this is a laying down but sitting up position?. I am very aware at how close the horse and I are as far as being friends. I asked the horse to lay down and I took my hand and gently guided him to lay down on his side...it would have been his left side...the horse was actually on my husbands side of the bed. I realized that my friend could not breath as good laying down and his legs and hoofs were in midair off the bed. I thought it best to get out of bed and now the horse is by the door and my husband and others are there preparing and grooming the horse..something special was being done to the horses legs...like something to do with blue ribbons...but not sure...My husband said it was time to go downstairs for dinner. As I walked with him he led me into a restaurant downstairs and it was very bright and everyone was seated and to my left of the huge table was three booths near the windows and a boy was in the middle booth and a girl was in the end booth. My husband called them by name as he greeted them. I realized that my husband was very well liked by the people working in the restaurant. I saw waitresses with yellow and white dresses on and they were busy preparing the food.I got to the end of the table and saw two empty seats ...one was at the head of the table and I called out to my husband that his seat was at the head of the table.

In this dream it seemed as if my husband looked like a homeless guy???? and when we walked it was the aisle between the booths and the table. The table was prepared as far as plates and utensils...the table also was made of thick antique old wood and a clothe was wrapped just so to indicate the space of the one who is at the head of the table.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

I don't get dreams like this very often where I am very happy. One thing I forgot to metion...a detail...Is when the fish was swimming in the air I saw a few tiny bubbles and swirls and a golden yellow color...I think all this was to signify that the air was like water to the fish.

I'm not sure who the fish is...one thought was maybe a church?