ONE DEAD PERSON TURNS INTO A LIVING PERSON

Archives for 2011
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

ONE DEAD PERSON TURNS INTO A LIVING PERSON

Post by ElijahsTask »

IN REAL LIFE, MY MOM AND HER DAD, HAVE BOTH PASSED AWAY.

MY DAU. HAD A DREAM WHERE SHE WAS HAVING A SEANCE' WITH MY MOM AND THEY WERE TALKING TO MY MOMS DAD, PAPPA. HE, PAPPA THEN TURNED INTO HER BROTHER.

LEFT HER VERY UNSETTLED.

this is NOT an activity my dau. partake in.... She is a christian woman

ANY IDEAS?
:wink:
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

A familiar spirit comes to mind.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

a familiar spirit of my mom, her dad OR, her brother?
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

a familiar spirit of my mom, her dad OR, her brother?
To [attempt to] answer your question, it's not quite so cut & dried as that. A familiar spirit is so named because it's just that...familiar. It generally travels through bloodlines, often passing from one generation to the next (tho is not confined to that mode of transportation). It does so based on relationship....i.e. familiarity.

Basically (and very simplistically) at some point, someone in your/daughter's bloodline came into agreement with this spirit - either knowingly or unknowingly. This familiar spirit uses this 'relationship' to insinuate itself in subsequent generations.

insinuate
: to introduce (as an idea) gradually or in a subtle, indirect, or covert way <insinuate doubts into a trusting mind>
: to impart or suggest in an artful or indirect way : imply <I resent what you're insinuating>
: to introduce (as oneself) by stealthy, smooth, or artful means
Back to daughter's dream.... my impression is that Papa is revealing this familiar spirit to her so she can take appropriate action....and prohibit it from influencing the next generation. He's faithful like that, ya know. Prayerfully consider if there's any common issue that has affected family members....could be anything....from financial to health and everything in between. Is there anything that is common/familiar?

Hope this helps...
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:shock:

wow, yes there is.........

wow

Thank you my dear sweet Newbie, thank you discerning

wow

QUESTION:

WHERE WOULD THE FAMILIAR SPIRIT COME FROM THAT WOULD TIE DAU AND HER BROTHER TOGETHER??

Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, I do agree with Discerning that it is not cut and dry. From my observation, the key may lie with your late father transforming into your son. I believe thta your daughter is witnessing (the crystal ball/seance) and she is giving a view of this. Perhaps it may concern your son since he was transformed from your father. Wanted to add that grandparents may symbolize something that is inherited; albeit, good or bad. Do you see anything like this with your son or has he said anything in passing?
This brings to mind a conversation that my late gma and I had once. She used to come in contact with familar spirits all the time and could not understand why. They would come in things like pictures of family members, angelic statues, simply things that look harmless. She used to say that her deceased brother Curtis would always show up at night and she told him (or rather shalll I say "it") not to come back (using her authority and revoking its rights). Not to go off the beaten path here, does your daughter have the gift of sight (I am not sure of the correct name here, my gma could see things that the natural eye could not see)? I will pray more over this and I pray that both you and your daughter get a revelation on this. God bless!!!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

NEWBIE WROTE

From my observation, the key may lie with your late father transforming into your son.

CORRECTION HERE DEAR HEART...... :wink:

MY MOTHERS DADDY, HIS NAME WAS FRANK, BUT WE ALL CALLED HIM PAPPA.

THE PA HERE SOUNDS LIKE THE FIRST 2 LETTERS OF THE WORD PAD OR DAD OR LAMB

SO, LIKE PAD PAD ONLY WITHOUT THE "D" :wink:

PAPPA IS MY GRANDAD AND MY DAUGHTERS GREAT GRANDFATHER
AND WAS MY MOMS DADDY IRL.

I don't think she has the gift of seeing, but I can't say for sure if she has or hasn't seen things over the years, I dont know.

I really appreciate your prayers on this. This is NOT a normal trype dream for my daughter to have.

I can say that My daughter and son have always been close those there are 9 years difference between them. They seem to communicate to each other by music because they like a lot of the same music.

Plus, there are several other areas of their lives that are alike.