Wig, Mistaken Identity, Reaching a Prophet, and #19

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Wig, Mistaken Identity, Reaching a Prophet, and #19

Post by Newbie »

I have had wig dreams before but at that particular moment in time I would wear a wig IRL. Usually my dreams depict my hair as it would be IRL. However, at this moment I do not wear wigs. The context of the dreams is as follows:

I am sitting in a patio area several floors up with others. I am at a bench with an old Army buddy name Norman (have not seen this guy in a decade or communicated with him). He wants a cigarette and I told him to wait, I would give him may pack in a moment. In the dream, there is a well known prophet that is sitting behind me at another table and my back turned towards them. I wanted to give Norman the pack of cigarettes without the prophet seeing me. IRL I am not the kind to put on airs or act a certain way because of church folk. Anyway, I realized that I was dressed weird and became ashamed. I had on a wig and was dressed nicely with the exception of me wearing sweatpants. My entire outfit was nice to include the high-heel shoes with the exception of me wearing sweatpants. I became self conscious about my self and in the dream I did not understood why I even wore a wig. I recalled that I had wanted to talk to this prophet and could never get in contact with them despite them always being in my presence. I also recalled that I was trying to read a book or the bible and thought that the prophet was looking at me. During this sequence, I had gotten into a confrontation and beat this man up. I recalled that the prophet and their associates thought I was a man. I was dumbfounded and felt insulted.
There was a scene in which I left a letter with them which I had given to their assistants. There was also a scene in which I am sitting in this church with my daughters and the prophet is preaching and the entire time I wanted them to lay hands on me or give me a word of knowledge. However, the prophet went around to different people to include a black teenager wearing a baby blue bball jersey with the number 19 on it. I recalled the prophet was about to end giving people words of knowledge but saw the teen and stated that they had a word for number 19 (the teen).
Throughout the dream I was upset that I could not talk or get in contact with the prophet despite them always being around me in some form or another.EOD

The entire dream I felt disappointment and bitterness because I could not get the attention of this prophet. Any ideas???