Alarming Dream:Overdrafted Account

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Alarming Dream:Overdrafted Account

Post by Newbie »

My family and I are visiting the US on vacation. While in the States, my husband buys this rundown shack without me knowing. It appears that it is a day before payday and we had used the last of the money we had in our account. I recalled that both checking and savings was in the red. Apparently we have overdrafted because some items took several days to debit our account and came out all at once. I recalled that I had withdrew $94 or $98 from the savings before it went in the red. I recalled I had a vision of this within the dream.
My husband and this man named Scott had pulled up and was talking about my husband attempts to wire some money. The man Scott was telling him to try later because sometimes the system may be down. He stated he would get him later to try again. Then my husband was telling me that I needed to get some money for Scott because he was going to fix up the kitchen in the house my husband had bought. I recalled that I panicked because of the account being overdrawn. I knew that money would be in the account the nextday but after 12. I recalled my husband telling me to get some money from the bank for Scott and I recalled praying that it would cost $200; however, Scott stated that he needed $711 and he was coming at 5am so he could be done by 10am. I awoke before finishing the dream and thanked God it was only a dream. I also remembered that I was annoyed that my husband had bought the house especially since we did not lived in the States.

Note: I do not know what this could be in regards to but it has me on high alarm.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Are you from the US or no?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Seems like a heads up that he is going to prepare you for a new assignment. Maybe something you have dismissed. Or some loose ends you need to tie up before moving into the next season. Check for assignments or instructions he may have given that haven't been completed. Lots of people getting this right now.
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP,My family and I are from the States but my husband is in the Army. We are currently stationed in Germany.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Thanks WP, will do and will wait on His guidance. Your are the 3rd or 4th person that gave me the same message in one form or another. Thanks again. 8)
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

We're all getting ready to cross over into the new. :)

Blessings,
~Warrior Princess