spider under fingernail

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

spider under fingernail

Post by spiritledd »

before i went to bed last night i heard this word from Holy Spirit …“anathema” …then this morning when waking i heard …“compass”

dream starts with someone had broken in and wrote "Abba Igaiear" on my door in yellow chalk ..neighbor said “go question store owner”

i got into certain clothes …that seemed important …so i went next door and confronted this man who was a cook

someone told me this is who broke in …on the way i saw hells angels bikers that were shadows …i pointed left index finger and shot at them like it was a gun

there was a wedding procession …people doing weird chants …i saw the cook who was a foreign bald little dude (very afraid of me) …i flew in the air to combat this spirit

i landed speaking in tongues with much faith and authority in Jesus then little dude turned into woman ...then to an abdomen that sort of see through that glowed red inside …but it was still this lady …when i spoke the name of the spirit "Abba Igaiear" i put right index finger on its belly i

i felt an electrical shock …this broke the spell and cast out spirit …this is the strange part …while all this is going on, i am getting a narration about this spider that got under my fingernail i was told to put salt on it or the spider would get in my left eye

later i was told to by neighbor to let same lady use truck …but truck kept going backwards …i finally parked it in her drive …then she was free she was then in a parade celebrating …she threw me a big chuck of cheese and celery …she was so happy ...also as i was waking i heard "witchcraft" and "curse"