Cafateria

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Cafateria

Post by Newbie »

I am standing in line at a cafeteria. There were two sides, the side I was standing on was the right and I was waiting on a filet o fish sandwich. It took a long time for me to get it. While witing for the cooks to finish, the line on the left side had these huge grilled cheese sandwiches. The bread was the size of a large skillet and Irecalled seeing the melting cheese coming out when it ws cut. I really wanted the grill cheese but It was taking forever with my sandwic. But I could not get it because I was I was in the right lane. I recalled people on my side was ordering some kind of meat with gravy (like cube steak or country fried steak). I recalled that I could literally taste the tartar sauce in the natural after I got my sandwhich. I went into this drug store soon after getting my meal. I had my lunch tray and I wanted to get a Pepsi because the cafateria did not have it. EOD
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

So you're waiting for provision, but you will have to make a change to get what you need. It may be hard to swallow, but it will bring healing if you allow it.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."