A warning dream...I need prayer.

Archives for 2011
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

A warning dream...I need prayer.

Post by TamaraLynne »

At first I was embarrassed and confused and was not going to post this dream...but as I was talking to my husband I realized it was a warning dream of sorts.

In my dream I'm on some sort of bus and we are high up in the mountains with many cliffs and the houses seem to be made of white stone. While I'm on this bus it is dropping people off at thier destinations and I'm thinking about how maybe my husband and I have to live separately in order to get the financial help we need(in real life we have talked about how some people have done this but my husband and I could not do that...we could not live apart.)but in the dream we entertained the thought of living seperately . Now it seems as if the bus has gone back to a circle area with five houses and I felt very very very confused in my dream and felt stress and pressured in my mind to get off the bus. My daughter Rayne and I get off the bus and it is dark outside and a dog is barking and barking at us and people are there in the dark by house number five. I panic and say no it is not time for house number five....I'm suppose to be in house number three. My daughter and I move just a few steps to go to house number three but the ground has run out and my daughter starts to fall over this cliff and I grab her shirt which is white and her pants are red.I try to pull her up from falling and realize that in order to save myself I would have to let her die but I was not about to let her fall and I did not let go. As I started to fall I saw a golden lamppost that went up the side of this cliff but was not attached. I reached out my foot and my foot connected with the golden lamppost and it slowed our fall but now it is Rayne ,me and the lampost all in midair...I woke up.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

At the moment I am writing a book....In this dream I am writing and it is very very bright and beautiful...In this dream I stop writing because I become confused and I get off the bus to soon. I feel it is a warning dream .........
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Hi Tamara, where in the dream is the "writing" part?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

I had a notebook in my lap on the bus and a pen in my hand. I kept looking up at the scenery and what was going on as far as seeing the mountains and white stone houses...once in a while I would jot something down in the notebook but my gaze was mostly on mountain scenery...so I know as soon as I got very confused the writing stopped. I felt very rushed and confused when getting off the bus.

Also it was a very powerful moment when I grabbed my daughter by her arm and shirt to keep her from falling. Very powerful split second decision in that I knew I could save myself if I was to let her go but I made the decision to hang on...we were going to die but when I saw the gold lamp post peeking over the top of the cliff I had alittle bit of hope that we might be okay so by putting my foot out to hook myself on the lamp post but it to pulled away from the cliff...it was not attached to the cliff.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Ps 119:105 NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path

My main theme throughout my book is God abiding in us and us in him...

I don't know much about Nun ........?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Lamps can represent the Holy Scriptures. By holding onto the lamp post may mean you are trying to hold the Truth. You falling brings to mind the old saying: "the hardest part of letting go is letting go". Currently, are you having difficulties of letting something go pf something?These are thoughts, toss if miss the mark.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Thank you so much Newbie. Another thing I focus on in my book is God being an eagle and how we are under his wings...we are protected. I was thinking of my book and about Eagles a moment ago and I got the feeling or a thought of a baby eagle being taught to fly...are they pushed out of there nest?

i have stopped writing my book...I'm not happy with my writing style...and some of my characters...I don't have alot of confidence in myself and I'm looking at getting some books to help with my writing style.....

My book is not exactely Narnia but it runs along the same theme as far as fantasy characters.... :)

A few days ago I was thinking of maybe turning it into a short story .

:|
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Oh my goodness! :) I decided to look up baby eagles learning to fly and I found a you tube video called Our daily bread (aug1) free falling

this was under the video

In the tender song of Moses found in today's Bible reading, God is portrayed as a dedicated mother eagle who can be trusted by her young, even in the scary experience of their learning to fly (Deuteronomy 32:11-12).

A mother eagle builds a comfortable nest for her young, padding it with feathers from her own breast. But the God-given instinct that builds that secure nest also forces the eaglets out of it before long. Eagles are made to fly, and the mother eagle will not fail to teach them. Only then will they become what they are meant to be.

So one day the mother eagle will disturb the twigs of the nest, making it an uncomfortable place to stay. Then she will pick up a perplexed eaglet, soar into the sky, and drop it. The little bird will begin to free-fall. Where is Mama now? She is not far away. Quickly she will swoop under and catch the fledgling on one strong wing. She will repeat this exercise until each eaglet is capable of flying on its own.

Are you afraid of free-falling, unsure of where or how hard you will land? Remember, God will fly to your rescue and spread His everlasting arms beneath you. He will also teach you something new and wonderful through it. Falling into God's arms is nothing to be afraid of.
— Joanie Yoder

He will ever keep your soul,
What would harm, He will control;
In the home and by the way
He will keep you day by day. —Psalter

God's love does not keep us from trials but sees us through them.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi tam. You might enjoy a book by Mary Whelchel entitiled Soaring on High: Spiritual Insights from the Life of an Eagle

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

You said you and your husband discussed in real life the possibility of living separately to meet financial obligations. I'm believing that your dream could be concerning this. I say this because in the dream you were stressed and confused and having to make a decision about letting your daughter go. Your daughter here probably representing that decision about whether or not you and your husband should go your separate ways for finances sake. The dream is telling you that even though you may be in the dark about something or going through a rough period, grace is at your side. The Lord's grace and mercy. You saw a House 5 (even though it was in the dark) and five represents grace. When you went to house number 3 the ground ran out, hence it was not the right decision to go to that house. Perhaps some dire consequences would arise if you were to live separately or finalize some decision that you may have been planning to make.

Golden lampstands are spoken about in the Bible on numerous occasions. The golden lampstand was apart of the preparation altar where burnt offerings were given to the Lord. Could be symbolic of worshipping the Lord since your foot met it.

"Every morning and evening they present burnt offerings and fragrant incense to the LORD. They set out the bread on the ceremonially clean table and light the lamps on the gold lampstand every evening. We are observing the requirements of the LORD our God. But you have forsaken him." 2 Chronicles 13:11

Continue to praise your way through your trials and hardships here on this earth. Praise and worship is the key to stopping/placing a halt to lies of the enemy and hardships that we may experience here on this earth.

Also Tamaralynne,
The Lord's grace is sufficient for you. 2 Cor 12:9
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Thank you discerning :) I looked up the book on the net. I think I will definitely look into getting the book.
Warriors Heart.......thank you soooo much for those verses :)
One thing tho...I can not ever live apart from my husband. In the past we have realized when we went to get financial help that in being honest about everything made it to where we got very little help from the state. I could not understand how some people with a job and less kids(at the time we had seven kids at home) seem to get so much help...double what we were getting.my husband worked but it was not enough money to support that many kids and our cars kept breaking down ....well I made the decision to move closer to where the jobs were because we lived an hour away from where my husband worked...when we moved closer I was able to get a job(still had little ones in daycare) so now we were able to live paycheck to paycheck...sometimes counting the pennies :) I have listened and found out from many others have worked two jobs...lived together but said they lived seperately and the woman then collected alot of money because the system thought she needed help and lots of it. But in fact her husband still lived with her. This story I have heard many times. But I see it as lying and cheating the system...I would not and could not do that. Nor would I ever. It goes against everything I believe in.
So far we are doing okay...we have not applied for any help from the state...my husband still has his job but sometimes we go days without any money and get a bit nervous about the car running out of gas. But I know we will be okay...we have 5 kids at home right now and three who are grown.

:) My husband and I are still very much in love and I do not want to spend one day without him :)

One more thing....my daughter Rayne has come up in many of my dreams and it is her name(sounds like rain) her name means blessings from heaven...so in many dream she represent Gods blessings. She could however and I did not think about this until now...her fear or sadness or happiness could very well express my feelings at that time as far as blessing go.

Thank you all so much............. :D
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

TamaraLynne wrote: I could not understand how some people with a job and less kids (at the time we had seven kids at home) seem to get so much help...double what we were getting.
Im aware of this. I don't know why it is this way. The people who have more children should receive more. You mentioned about lying and cheating the system..that's true. One couple in recent weeks was busted for this sort of situation. Read an article about it somewhere. I think she had clamed that she was a tenant in someones house when it was actually her husbands house. But these types of situations happen all time. Thats an interesting bit about Rayne. When reading your post, her name really intrigued me. Very nice name and the meaning of it is so wonderful! May He continue to send you blessings from heaven!!
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8