this scare me a little i'll tell you why...

Archives for 2011
kingnme
Platinum Member

this scare me a little i'll tell you why...

Post by kingnme »

okay i decided to take a walk went outside..walked down the sidewalk...

wow! came upon some furniture outside the curb someone had thrown it out it was a little dilapidated ...

irl... i have this this thing (my family hates it :x ) if i see good furniture at the dumpster i will pick it up..."another man's treasure" i take to heart for real :lol:

so here i am going thru this furniture to best describe it it looked like some REALLY good quality hasbeens...

there was a couple of winged back leather chairs...however the one leg or two was broken off

there was a couple of strong cherry oak office desks...well they too had some leg issues

maybe a JUSSST a little distressed they were leaning over here and there...so i proceeded to go thru the mulitple amount of compartments and drawers

i looked pulled out a draw or three there was some really good materials hmmmm.. there was some books

suddenly i stopped looked around and it dawned on me THIS FURNITURE came from a pastors OFFICE!

so when i popped open this cabinet above me there was some bibles THAT werent even OPENED yet :shock:

..i quickly grabbed those!!!

im still thumbing through things this older lady she pulled up in her car she is looking somewhat...i dont know how to describe it...it was like whatever-youre-doing-im-coming-to-take-over look...

so i just continue on and someone else came and started talking and they were saying there is a dog coming and he bites...they were talking
loud enough for me to hear...im continuing to look and this dog showed up ..i got fear ..that dog was all over my leg i lifted my leg up

and said I DONT WANT THIS DOG to bite me he cudnt and i woke up!