A recurring dream about old clothes

Archives for 2012
femi1632

A recurring dream about old clothes

Post by femi1632 »

I have been having a recurring dream seeing my old clothes. At some point l saw some of buried in the ground and l saw a woman whom l thought had buried them and l started bitting her up. Sometimes l see clothes hang on the line. I have been having a recurring dream seeing children. What is this signifying please?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Femi, this is just a thought, so toss if it does not ping! I believe the old clothes is a representation of your old self before Christ aka the "old man". Perhaps, the old man is attempting to come back and you are fighting this. The clothes line brings to mind "airing dirty laundry" or to put out personal business. As ststaed before toss if it does not ping in the spirit!
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

The night is far gone; the day is at hand. So then let us cast off the works of darkness and put on the armor of light. Romans 13:12
But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires. Romans 13:14
And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. Col. 3:14
...that I might know Him...
femi1632

The interpretation has peace within

Post by femi1632 »

Newbie wrote:Hello Femi, this is just a thought, so toss if it does not ping! I believe the old clothes is a representation of your old self before Christ aka the "old man". Perhaps, the old man is attempting to come back and you are fighting this. The clothes line brings to mind "airing dirty laundry" or to put out personal business. As ststaed before toss if it does not ping in the spirit!
Thanks! I believe this is the right interpretation. God Bless you in Jesus name.