Check for $5000

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Check for $5000

Post by Warrior Princess »

Karen was talking to her cousin Amy who had high hair and jewelry in it. She was being interviewed for TV about her experiences as a dental hygienist, sharing funny stories, etc. We saw a burger joint there and said we needed to try it.

Then, I was going to be in a wedding, I had a coral/salmon/peachy dress on with thick charcoal gray woolen tights and no shoes. An unusual man named "Agatha" (that's my mother's name which means "good") was walking down the hall with me [headed up to the sanctuary for the wedding] and he [had a somewhat large head and a small body] was asking me a lot of uncomfortable/awkward questions, like was I dating anyone, apparently he wanted to date me. He also gave me a check for $5000. It was some sort of trust account and the main name was "Big Agatha" (his mother maybe) and then his name was under that "Little Agatha." Then, I was in a parking lot with rollerblades on and I decided to cash the check and see what happened.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Rollerblades....just winging it/going with the flow
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"Aggie" is short for "Agatha"...maybe as in "agriculture?"
~Warrior Princess
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Well you did mention that Agatha means good. Could it be speaking about the good in some issue or situation? Or him representing a good thing. Because you did say you were uncomfortable, which could mean that you are extra cautious/wary about whatever it is that he represents.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

5000 = Feeding the 5000, but I am not sure what that means entirely.

I feel like the rollerblades are about swiftness (maybe going too fast?) and the parking lot is about waiting. And I was going to cash the check and "see what happened" so again, maybe that means wait.

I definitely feel very conflicted over a situation in real life with someone, whether I can trust them, and that things are going too fast, and need to wait to see what happens. Not sure what the $5000 check they are giving me represents though.
~Warrior Princess
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Do you remember when they told Jesus that there were only 2 loaves and a few fish. I'm sure people wondered how on earth would all of those people be fed with such a limited supply. He turned what was so little and made it into I something so great. When he performed the miracle people had no choice but to believe. So for the man named agatha to be presenting you with 5000, it could refer to the situation where there is a decision that needs to be made. Will you "take it or leave it. Are you going to believe or not believe." Many unbelievers probably had to make such a decision after Jesus performed the miracle of feeding 5000.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Saw this post this morning on FB:

God, if You say I’m blessed then I believe I’m blessed. :o)

The loaves and fishes might be about "not despising small beginnings." So no matter what circumstances may look like at the moment... Which would go with the idea of a check...a promise requiring faith and trust.

I just remembered the guy's body was a little out of proportion or something...his head was a little larger than normal and his body seemed smaller...but I suppose it could have given that illusion if they were the the same size...
~Warrior Princess
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

the fact that goodness wants to date you indicates that this trait which may be a form of Godly good works or perhaps 'helps' is something you're attracted to or is being sent to you. The $5000 cheque may speak of the multiplied grace of God providing you with faith (currency of the Kingdom of God) or provision in order to do these 'good' things

just some thoughts thrown out
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Excellent Fish! That brings to mind the Scripture about blessing hunting you down and overtaking you...which is exactly the feeling I had about this guy!
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I added a part that I remembered in [].

$5000: More than enough! Superabundance far over and above all that we dare ask or think, infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts hopes or dreams. (eph 3:20 msg)

ROLLERBLADES IN THE PARKING LOT: As I was falling asleep last night, the Lord brought to my remembrance Bob Sorge saying at a meeting that there is a paradox in the Parable of the Persistent Widow that isn't translated correctly and more accurately refers to God's SUDDENLIES... I found one in Hab 2 as well right around that time. "Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry [It tarries and it's coming at the same time...and when it comes, it happens suddenly]." (Hab 2:3) "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them [though he delays]? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily [suddenly]." (Luke 18:7-8)

AGATHA: Then he woke me up at 4 am with this verse: Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. ~ Psalm 23:6 And I started craving oatmeal around 6am so I got up and made some and realized it's the Land of Milk and Honey. LOL

LARGE HEAD/SMALL BODY: Jesus is the head of the Body, He must increase, I must decrease. I think it represents someone who puts Him first and self last...not sure WHO it is though???
~Warrior Princess
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry [It tarries and it's coming at the same time...and when it comes, it happens suddenly]." (Hab 2:3) "And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them [though he delays]? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily [suddenly]." (Luke 18:7
I'm claiming this justice for myself in a huge way and thanks for posting it WP