Offered His Hand

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Offered His Hand

Post by Warrior Princess »

We came to our family home in the woods and there was evidence of someone having been there for what was thought to be an ambush, groceries in the kitchen and a fire outside, but they had gone and there was no threat apparently.

Then, I am at a baby shower we are giving for my brother Mark and Jen. There was a part there about taking care of my nephew and him wanting his parents and something falling off the dresser that he thought was related to them, but it turned out to be the trash from a toy. Mark and Jen had chosen a baby blanket that was fuschia/magenta and brown and I was kind of mad and insisting they should go neutral and something about if it turned out not to be what they expected, I wouldn't give them another shower. I stormed off and drove off down the country road, hitting a really muddy spot and spinning my wheels a lot, and I saw these village boys dressed up in costumes or something coming toward me.

Then, I am with some important man in a bathroom and I'm sitting on the tub full of water shaving my legs while he is having a conversation on the phone. Then, he takes me up to the roof and we watch the sunrise, there was some sort of phenomenon associated with it. Then, we walk over to a field and we sit on some bleachers (now some sort of Capt or Commander of the Starship Enterprise). I had a blanket covering me and he offered me his hand.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Rebelling with short, fried hair

Post by TexasTransplant »

Then, I am with some important man in a bathroom and I'm sitting on the tub full of water shaving my legs while he is having a conversation. Then, he takes me up to the roof and we watch the sunrise, there was some sort of phenomenon associated with it. Then, we're walking outside and now he's an important person from Star Trek or something and we sit on some bleachers. I had a blanket covering me and he offered me his hand.
Definitely a visitor from the 'heavenlies'. Could it have been Jesus in disguise? It was at LEAST an angel :).

Also, this could be important...
something about if it turned out not to be what they expected,
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

New, I'm looking back a few pages in the posted dreams and this one jumps out. I notice how alot of your dreams are very clear 3-scene dreams. Maybe there are some consistent patterns in the structure?

One possibility about this dream is that the first scene introduces the subject: ambush which turned out to be no threat; ie. seeing evidence that indicates this is a really big deal, but it's not really. Scene two gives an example of this latent tendency in action; parents choose a baby blanket, which to this impulse is a HUGE DEAL! that must be discussed and dealt with and corrected; and if not agreed with, effects future behaviour (no more showers for you!). When following that tendency, it's like spinning your wheels in the mud, says the dream. (The tendency is not you! It's just an old, residual habit pattern stored in the body)

Scene 3 may be Christ, with you, as you shave your legs, being freed of this tendency. He leads you higher in Spirit (going to the roof), to see the beauty (sunrise) of the big picture. He offers you his hand, which is wonderful, silently saying, let's go, let's do this together, hand in hand.

Just one possibility, toss in the bin if that's where it belongs.