doorbell

Archives for 2013
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

doorbell

Post by ccchandler1958 »

as i was waking this morning half asleep half awake i heard a doorbell ring, I ask my husband if he heard the doorbell ring, he said no??
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

A doorbell ringing is a call or alert to "come and open up to". If it is a call from the Lord, the reason you heard it will be revealed.
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

OUR RV GO TURNED OVER

Post by ccchandler1958 »

HAD A DREAM THAT MY HUSBAND AND I WERE DRIVING IN OUR RV ( WE DON'T HAVE ONE BUT WE WORK ON RV'S) HIS EX WIFE WAS RIDING ALONG BESIDE US AT A DISTANCE AND ANOTHER CAR CAME UP RIGHT BESIDE US AND WAS SCRAPING THE SIDE THEN WENT UNDER US AND TURNED US OVER, MY HUSBAND GOT OUT AND WAS PUSHING US UP RIGHT AND WAS SAYING COME AND HELP ME PUSH THIS BACH UP AND WE DID. :|
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Can you pinpoint what he needs your help with in real life? It does appear that the dream is saying when you do come and give him the real help he needs in times of attack or financial troubles as in "scraping by"...(car scraping and tipping you over), there will be success (tipped back upright and ready to go again)?

An RV can mean temporary rest and entertainment, but since you repair them it can mean labor/work/money. Why do you think the ex was in this vehicle? Is the ex a financial burden or maybe still too involved in your lives?
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

RV tipped over

Post by ccchandler1958 »

we don't have any contact with his ex wife , but My husband has been helping this guy he used to work with at our old rv workplace,and he got fired for trying to get sales people to hand out his business cards ( he was working on the side on RVs trying to build his business) He was also having a fling with a sales girl (he was married) and youth leader in his Church, so my trust in him has been low, and My husband going over to help him kinda gave me a bad feeling even though we need the money right now. January is slow in the RV industry . I didn't want his reputation to get mixed up with the other guys.[/b]
ccchandler1958
Silver Member

doorbell

Post by ccchandler1958 »

I did find out that very morning a friend was in renal failure at the hospital.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

That really helps.

This guy who is dishonest/"cheats"...and who used to be associated with your husband in the past (ie; same type of business, and as a co-worker of the past) is indeed a type of "ex" and appears to be the "ex" in your dream.

There was a close call and some scrapping, but when you help out (or do what your husband asks), you do land back on your feet (wheels)