Archives for 2013
silentqueen
Gold Member

Seek and You Shall find and 3 keys

Post by silentqueen »

Hello Everyone,

I pray this finds everyone well.

I heard these words in prayer...

Seek and you shall find. I heard it 3 times.

Then I saw 3 keys on a simple round silver key chain being handed to me and I took them.

I looked up keys and found they could mean authority, power to bind or loose, unlock or lock. Matthew 16:19

Not sure how it ties into the seek and you shall find.

Does this sound correct? Any thoughts are appreciated.
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

Thank you Lord for working things out for me!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

keep seeking Him and ask Him what the keys are for.
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Rev 3:7 “To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:

These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.

Only God can open and shut doors. I have thoughts here about those who feel that they can make God do their bidding. But rather we are his servants to do his bidding. I believe this dream may have to do with seeking God's purpose in your life, and he will go before you and open the doors.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Thank you both for the responses. I appreciate them.

As I began to seek God diligently for the purpose of the keys, He spoke to me about access. Keys can be used to lock and unlock doors. There were three keys on the ring.

For me, it means that God has set before me 3 doors which were previously closed to me. He has now given me access to those doors. However, now I'm at step 2. Just because I have been granted access, my prayer is God to show me when to access.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,

Marla
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you can ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. (John 15:7)

underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

This is what the Lord prompted, and these are the three keys to all things;
1 Corinthians 13:13
"So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love."
silentqueen
Gold Member

Post by silentqueen »

Amen! Thank you underhiswing.