Hotel (updated again)

Archives for 2008
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Hotel (updated again)

Post by Warrior Princess »

Dream Part 1
I was the manager of a hotel and my old real estate agent came in wanting to stay. There were 2 registers and he had signed into both. On one he had listed he had 6 pieces of luggage. On the other he had listed 5 pieces of luggage. His "reason for staying" was listed as "TEST" (I only remember seeing that in one register though). I called security and had him thrown out. Later, I went outside, in back of the hotel where the dumpster was and there were a couple people standing out there, one was a hotel worker and the other might have been my ex. I was holding a styrofoam take out container in my hands (the hotel worker may have brought it), there was green salad inside of it. I opened the lid, and bent it back on itself and it folded into itself perfectly (in thinking about this dream, that is physically impossible because of the way they are shaped/made). The people there with me were amazed that I could do that!

Dream Part 2
I was in my house and a different real estate agent just entered the house unannounced to show it to a buyer. I was shocked and a little upset because I had not signed a listing agreement with anyone and the agent told me who had the listing so I called her. I tried to ask her what was going on, said that if she had a signed listing agreement, then my signature had to be forged.

The dream ended, then I heard the words: "HEAVEN AND THE EARTH" (I've heard this before in a vision) and "VOID OF ENLARGEMENT."

Any insights?
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ok, after pondering this and doing a little research I came up with a few things...

I got to thinking about how the real estate agent represents the sale of my house and the house is a representation of me, my soul, my heart. Then I looked at the suitcases, which seem to represent secrets of the heart. So I looked at the numbers in the register...the number 6 is obviously BAD: Man; beast; Satan; flesh; carnal; toil and strain of the flesh or natural realm; work; sorrow; secular completeness. Those kinds of secrets of the heart define my ex PERFECTLY as he was a pathological liar and money was his god, he was also violent. I basically "threw him out" (after much effort, trying to get him help, etc) just like the security guard did in the dream. So do you think it's safe to say that this represents my former marriage? And if so, would it be safe to say that the other entry might represent a future marriage?

I looked at the other entry...the number 5 means Grace; atonement; fivefold ministry; service (five fingers on the hand); bondage; complete wellness. If that's what's coming, WOO HOO! (actually it does fit) :)

A hotel has always meant transition for me, and I'm currently in one. It's interesting to me that I'm the MANAGER of the hotel, maybe the manager of the transition? And I walked out the back door and was given something and was able to do something impossible.

I'm still trying to figure out the 2nd part, but I think I might be onto something...stay tuned. LOL

Anybody have any thoughts?
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ok, I think I got the 2nd part. The "command" has not been "authorized" yet or gone out yet. Like in Daniel, he prayed a long time before the king actually moved.

And I asked Him about the "void of enlargement" thing and I think he said my heart isn't big enough (I say "yet." LOL)

So I started praying about both of these things. I think He might be trying to tell me that I need to focus on serving and encouraging and not worry about me, and what I could get out of it, and the possibility of getting my heart stomped on.

SOUL REFINING.

Bring it on, Lord.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

In my reading this morning, I came across these 2 verses that brought this dream to mind (after so long ago, wow!)

Luke 2:17 When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, 18and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them.

Prov 11:28 The righteous will thrive like a green leaf.

Not sure what it means yet though.
~Warrior Princess
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

This is what came into my heart for you.

Hbr 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For [it is] good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

God enlarging our heart is him enlarging our capacity to receive more of what He truly want's to give his children. "Void of enlargement" would be a limited capacity to receive God's grace. I hope this add's to what you have been getting.
Thanks
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

You know, I'm wondering if this goes back to the idea of going to Bible college because the school I think he is talking to me about is all about the grace message. I've had a few other dreams that might tie all of it together, I will have to look at them when I am more awake.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. :)
~Warrior Princess
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Warrior Princess, I don't think there is any other message.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Amen. :)

There are a lot of people who don't understand who they are and what they have.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

William, I was looking through old dreams and realized this interp is being fulfilled.

I am currently taking a class on maturing the church body based on Ephesians. I just studied the principle that you mentioned about our capacity to receive God's grace!
~Warrior Princess
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

awesome princess!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Any ideas how this applies to the dreams?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Update: It seems I am about to walk out of this hotel (transition). Looks like I'm being sent to the jungle, and I remembered in this dream that when I walked out of the hotel, I did something amazing. So I was thinking about the take out box with the green lettucy stuff in it, trying to figure it out. Today a friend and I were talking about being out of the box vs in a box...in the dream I opened up the box. And I'm being sent to the JUNGLE where there's lots of green stuff. Hmm...
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

The box lid folding back on itself...a "perfect fit." Wow.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Remembered this dream this morning because of the one I had last night about Legolas in the Camp...Legolas means green leaf, and in this Hotel dream I opened a take out box with leafy green stuff in it and I'm heading to the jungle in a month! Anyone get anything else on all this?
~Warrior Princess