Where is Quinn?

Archives for 2008
cbutler
Diamond Member

Where is Quinn?

Post by cbutler »

Hi everyone.

I dreamed that I lived at Muck and Ronnies house with Alfred. I was upset because Quinn was missing. I missed him alot. I was trying to find him. I thought he might be dead.

Wanda was in the house, upstairs so I went in to ask her where is Quinn? I want him back. She didn't know. So I go out and look around. There are alot of kids in school and it seems to be winter. All the kids are leaving school to play.

Alfred is getting the truck ready to leave. I go into the house to talk to Wanda again. I ask her if anyone has called Arlene to see if she knows where Quinn is. I look at the clock. Its 10 minutes to 5pm.. Wanda tells me to wait and call when she gets out of work. No. I'll call her now because I know she's there.

Now I'm downstairs getting ready to leave. I talk to my mother on the phone. She is with Francine doing something but tells me not to worry about it. Hes been missing for 2 weeks. I have to find him.

I take a coat from a clothes line in Muck and Ronnies livingroom and head out the door. Alfred has an old pickup truck ready to go. I try to lock the front door but have trouble. I see how it locks but its not catching. I tell Alfred whats going on and he tells me what to do. Then it locks. I call him Steve, sorry I mean Alfred.

In the driveway we kiss. Its a very nice kiss. I think about his girlfriend. The truck is ready. He is putting a piece of plywood in the front seat so Jake and Tammy can fit in the back.

I have on my odd coat while they fuss with the plywood. I look at moms car parked in the driveway. I look at her gas tank and see that alot of it has dripped down into an ice pothole.

I tell Alfred that my mothers gas tank is almost empty from leaking. Its in the hole. He tells me don't worry about it or I know. Lets go.

So I get into the passager front seat and we ride along the lake but its a long lake. We ride along a ledge. I can see the kids below all playing. Everyone doing their own project but somehow it all fits together.

I see Tammy down below and she gives me the finger.

Some of this I understand but could use help to fill in the holes - so to speak.

Thank you.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Leaving my desires behind. Looking-searching for Gods wisdom. I know what I have been doing does not work. I am not relaying on what other people tell me anymore. I am going directly to the source. Going back to the old ways. Gods way. I put a lock on my past. This is pleasing to the Lord. My flesh will not like it but thats just too bad!