Repost Again-3 Attack Dreams -war plan, tiger, cheetah, dogs

Archives for 2008
butterflywings
Gold Member

Repost Again-3 Attack Dreams -war plan, tiger, cheetah, dogs

Post by butterflywings »

1st dream

I was in my bedroom with my sisters and a girl I didn't know named Lisa. All of a sudden the roof started shaking and I dove under the bed.

I could hear bullets pound the whole room from above. Sounded like a war plan attack. I woke Up before I found out if everyone was ok.

2nd Dream

I dreamnt that I was looking at this tiger through a window at my Uncles house. All of a sudden it lounged at me and I thought I'd be ok but the window broke and I started to run.

As it came thru the window it looked more like a Cheetah with mange (hair missing in patches) and it leaped on me and attacked me on the right side of my neck.

As its mouth was bearing down on my neck I woke up. Before I woke up I thought I was going to die.

(I felt a sensation IRL like it really was happening as I woke up)

3rd Dream on 11/12/08

I saw what I remember as being my husband in the woods being attacked by 2 wild dogs trying to fight them off with sticks. He kept them off for only a few minutes before one got thru and attacked him.

It was tan and mangy and vicious it lunged at him and caught my husband by the neck on the right side (just like I was attacked in 2nd dream)

AGAIN in RL I felt a sensation on my neck as I woke up.
butterflywings
Gold Member

Bumping

Post by butterflywings »

see other dreams I just posted regarding attacks please
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

Basically, these dreams are warnings-alerting that you & your husband will be under spiritual attack thats dealing with your beliefs (biting of the neck that stops the connection of the head w/the rest of the body). Bullets coming from the air (wrestle against principalities....in high places) coming down towards the head. Tigers & cheetahs are from the cat family-cats are drawn to sucking the spirit out of an individual; dogs are considered evil spirits.

Stay prayerful & anoint you & your family pleading the blood of Christ & to place a hedge of protection around you all.

I pray this helps.

God Bless.
Poetic Seer