Marijuana...?

Archives for 2007
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Marijuana...?

Post by dbliss22 »

This was my dad's dream in August, and I don't know why all of the sudden it just came to memory but...anyways...I may be a little off on specifics of this dream...but I remember the gist of it...

Dream: My dad and I were travelling somewhere (location unknown) and we were staying in a hotel. Somehow someone on the street just up and gave me a closed milk carton. When we got up to the room in the hotel, I opened the carton, and lo and behold! Marijuana. My dad says, "You shouldn't be doing things like that," and he goes to the bathroom. While in the bathroom, he looks in the mirror and sees a series of bumps under his skin, from the bottom of his neck and trailing to his chest. The bumps then start to move, and form a solid snake-like moving thing under his skin. He yells, "It's a demon!" and it starts moving down into his arm. I then run in the door and start praying against this demon, while he is laying on the ground panicking. The demon then bursts out of his arm, blood everywhere, and somehow I destroy it.

He wakes up holding his arm, with the feeling of something under his skin.

--So...yeah...
Psalms 144:1
givingthanks
Gold Member

Post by givingthanks »

dbliss...... Im not too sure about the marijuana but there could be something that is hidden from you that you need to be aware of...maybe something on the surface that looks fine (closed milk carton) but inside it is unlawful (marijuana).....something fishy is going on somewhere.....

father's condition....... there is possbily something or someone that is "getting under your fathers skin".....He needs to take this annoyance to the Lord in prayer and get it dealt with spiritually.....

Maybe you could interceed for him....

if this doesnt fit, just pitch
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

This dream is another example of how God uses dreams to reveal what has been hidden in the scripture. The milk carton and the marijuana is a reference to Hebrews 5 where he says they need to move beyond milk and that solid food is for those who through use have their senses exercised to distinguish good from evil. When your dad tells u that marijuana is not good he manifests an evil spirit. This is a reference to 1 Timothy 4 where we r told that one of the signs that we have followed after demons is that we forbid creatures of God because of deception in our conscience.. I hope that helps. Also for those of u who will jump to conclusions and judge me please read the verses I mentioned. Also Titus 1:15 To the pure all thing are pure; but to those who r defiled and unbelieving, nothing is pure, but both their mind and concience r defiled. I am not here to cause problems. I just recognise a need for reformation in the Church and good honest scriptural dream interpretation.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Jehu,

The scriptures also teach us in I Cor 6:12 that

"Everything is permissible for me"--but not everything is beneficial. "Everything is permissible for me"--but I will not be mastered by anything.

Honest scriptural dream interpretation comes only from Holy Spirit revealing the truth of His word, not from man trying to take scripture in order to defend his understanding on certain things. It doesn't appear to me that dbliss is asking if marijuana use is okay which the scriptures you are pointing out SEEM to suggest; what she does appear to be asking is for help on possible interpretations of her father's dream.

The true meaning of the dream if it is one from Him can only be discovered when her father (the dreamer) takes it to God in prayer. The meaning has to bear witness with him.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

bump
Last edited by Jehu on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Well the dream is pointing out that her fathers forbidding is demonic(1Timothy 4:1-6). In Acts 10 Peter is told not to call unclean what God calls clean. Peter trusted God more than his conscience. It ultimately is how the church became Jew and gentile. I am for reformation and I believe our dreams speak of it. We will remain in the dark if we do not allow God to show us the things that have been hidden from us. No one thinks they are deceived. It is the way of it. We have not yet gotten back to the cornerstone the builders rejected. We have taken the name of Jesus and still built off a worldly philosophy. Jesus said; "You build memorials to the prophets and it was your fathers that killed them." Then they kill Jesus. We are wrong to think that we do not still crucify Christ even though we worship Him and take his name. His generation considered Him cursed by God (Isaiah 53). That is what Paul says to the corinthians in 1 Corinthians 11:29,30 that the reason there are weak and sick among us is because we have not properly identified the body. To be ready for His return we must have a way to confront what is inside us that would reject Him because of our own defiled consciences. Peter trusted God more than his conscience(Acts 10). I am being honest before you and God regarding the interpretation of this dream. I am sincerely not here to cause trouble.

Isaiah 53:1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed? 2 For he shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground:

I can only assume you guys want me to be honest. Could God be saying something different to this man? Yes, but you have to ask the question; why is He using this kind of scriptural imagery in the context of a plant that is forbidden. We have far too many uninterpreted dreams on this site to be know-it-alls regarding dreams. I think we need people who are willing to take risks. That is where we encounter the supernatural. This is my last post on this thread. dbliss22 I hope you pass this on to your father.
Thanks
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

First of all, apologies dbliss for hijacking your thread! Praying that He will give you full revelation for your dream.

Secondly, thank you Jehu for being respectful to all here. It truly is appreciated--please check your pms.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.