The flood

Archives for 2007
answerseeker07

The flood

Post by answerseeker07 »

Hello, last night I had this dream and I am not sure what it means. I will explain it the best I can. Here goes...

It starts out that I wake up from sleeping on my couch and I look out the window to see that it is pooring down rain and the creek at the bottom of the steep hill in my back yard has flooded up to my house. I see to the right a big water tower next to my house sucking some of it up. I hear a noise n the basement but do not think much of it. I then go into a bedroom in search of my husband and 18 month old son. I open the door to see them sitting in the rocking chair and I looked up and saw what looked like a leak in my roof that was bright orange. I said "what is that?" suddenly the drips were insects (still bright orange) and millions of them swarm around us and cover our bodies. as they migrate toward the bedroom door I close it behind them. I immediately am concerned and tell my husband I have to take my son to the hospital to check for bugs in his ears and nose/throat. He says that he is not worried about it and I leave the room back to the window. I look out and see it has stopped raining but the water is still flooded. I go out to the back porch and jump off the side and enter into a door of the neighbor's house. when I go in everything is white and full of technology. The man that i remember seeing is bald and i am trying to not let him see me. I observe the things in their house and try to escape by running around and I see escalaters and different ways of getting to other levels of the house. I run down some stairs out a door and back to my porch to find my husband having a heated discussion with the neighbors. I grab my son and go back to the room of the bugs. My son opens a door and i see him going down steps and in my mind i know that he is going down to hell. I immediately start praying in toungues and my whole body is shaking in the spirit and suddenly he disappears out of those stairs back into the room and i was thinking "this must be what happens when you are losing someone and they are partly in the afterworld and God brings them back by the power of prayer" I go to reach for my son who is on a lower level like the room was split like if an earthquake and split the earth. My son starts to hand me his blanket and my husbnd told me not to saying that it could have a demonic spirit attached to it so i was in fear to even touch my son as I lifted him out of the lower level. Then i awoke. I hope that someone can tell me what it means. It has really been on my heart and mind. Thanks for your help. God bless you!
talitha

Post by talitha »

I saw you were here, and I didn't remember seeing any posts with this name, so I looked it up...... somehow I missed this..... I usually try to at least glance over everything, but of course it's not possible to miss nothing..... anyway.....

This scripture comes to mind:

But you, beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting anxiously for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ to eternal life. And have mercy on some, who are doubting; save others, snatching them out of the fire; and on some have mercy with fear, hating even the garment polluted by the flesh. (Jude 20-23)

Is there a concern about things that your son might be mixed up in? This could just be a sort of visualisation of your intercessions for him.

blessings in Jesus' name
tal