I was on the bachelor

Archives for 2007
grace_full1
Diamond Member

I was on the bachelor

Post by grace_full1 »

I'm on the bachelor there were several ladies wanting his attention but he chose me, I left to go get ready because I knew he chose me at "the one" and I was in the bathroom and a gal that I know (she isn't a close friend but I know her and she has such a sweet spirit) came in and said "oh good you changed your shirt around it was inside out (I was wearing a purple shirt with white hawiian print flowers) but don't worry it didn't look bad, I came in to help you get ready" and she helped me with my hair. Even though I was looking into the mirror I didn't see my face I only saw the back of my hair

Then we went out and he told me that I was "it" (even though the "game" wasn't really over meaning he still had to date other women before picking "the one") and I told him "I want to get to know you better" and then I started sobbing. (for some reason I felt that by saying that I couldn't be a part of things anymore)

I didn't want to get to know him intimately (translate closely and personally,) in front of cameras and other ladies. He then started sobbing while comforting me (and it was written across the bottom "sobbing he comforts her" )he kept telling me "you are the one, you are the one" and then I told him "I don't want to get to know you in front of everyone else it's too much" I knew by saying that I couldn't be on the show anymore. (there was also a twinge of jealousy there like I don't want to be "the one" and have to share you with people)

I woke up with a very heavy heart feeling like I had been crying uncontrollably. Feeling regret for saying what I did to end my time with him.

Now it's 5am..(I woke at 3:30 with this and couldn't get back to sleep) and thinking gee it could be a pizza dream (that's what friends of mine call dreams inspired by what you ate before bed rather than the Lord...lol) but it seriously has me thinking about my relationship with the Lord and being transparent and getting to know him "in front of others" and am I really "jealous" (translate want to get rid of) the things that come between me and him so I thought I would throw it out here and see if anyone else discerns anything.
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Gracefull1,
You have the interpretation to your dream.
The lady with the sweet Holy Spirit in real life is who the Lord wants to help prepare you for your wedding with Him. The shirt is purple for royalty, the King's bride is royal, flowers sometimes represent glory.

His saying He has already chosen you, well He did, from the foundation of the world He chose you. :cry: :D

I think the jealousy is a healthy one as in wanting to be alone with the Lord and having Him to yourself. I think that is perhaps also something else the dream is pointing to, intimate time alone with Jesus. When we have been alone with Him, His essense, scent, love and kindness rubs off on us and then the world can see Him in us.

Beautiful dream.

Bless you,
Joy
cbass
Silver Member

Post by cbass »

I dont know why but queen esther is sticking out in my mind,,, does this mean anything to you?