Interpreted dream correctly?

Archived Dreams from 2014
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Interpreted dream correctly?

Post by BlueDreamer »

Question, how do you know if you've interpreted a dream correctly? Is it the movement of the holy spirit? Do you feel peace? Does anyone deal with double-mindedness at all?
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

No more questions about it ie. it doesn't keep coming back to mind.

I've found some dreams have layers of meaning and while He may give me one part of it at one point in life, it may re-visit my thoughts every now and then. I understand that to mean that there is more to it that He will reveal in time.

This is what I've experienced so far, hope it is of some help! Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Interpreted dream correctly?

Post by BlueDreamer »

a correct interpretation has to resonate with the dreamer, right? i mean, i assume the correct interpretation would give peace and a knowing that it's right.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Absolutely. Interpretation belongs to the Lord. As keilani mentioned above, understanding doesn't always come 'at once'.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Correct, the interpretation should speak to the dreamers spirit. It any interpretation given here does not line up with what God has spoken to you on the dream, then just toss that aside and keep digging into what God has for you. Some people of us get some of the picture and we have ideas from the Lord based on what we read of the post. Some interpretations are better than others, just take whatever bits and pieces the Lord has for you in each post. We are all in a learning process here, even if we have been doing this for years.