Very Short Dream Broken Glass

Archived Dreams from 2014
Robert2.0
Gold Member

Very Short Dream Broken Glass

Post by Robert2.0 »

Some people were fighting, not sure what about. I jumped in to help, who I was helping I am not sure, but I knew they were being wronged. It was at that moment I was outside of my body watching what was happening. As glass windows were broken I saw these sharp large shards sticking up and I was thinking of grabbing one and end this fight (me watching myself the whole time). Somehow I ended up with pieces of glass in my right hand, they were buried in my index finger. I showed the glass to the people standing around me. I am now in my body again and I could feel these large pieces of glass. I wanted to stop and remove them but I had to keep at whatever task I was doing at the time (the fight had ended and I was doing something else). Eventually I had time to stop and remove them. My skin had started to heal over the glass and it didn't hurt anymore. I removed 3 large pieces of glass from my hand and was very amazed at the size.
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Re: Very Short Dream Broken Glass

Post by simpleservent »

Blessings Robert2.0,

Not an interpretation but some thoughts to consider. In this dream you are an active participant even though you started off watching. The dream is about you. Feelings are important because they project either positive or something negative. Whether directly or not, in the dream you are feeling the effects, it appears that you are being impacted in some way, but gleeming into the situation note that it started off bad but the dream changed and ended good (it didn't hurt anymore). Only you can determine if the dream is encouraging or a warning (no worries) pray about it and consider any areas in your present life where you need to remove some things maybe in order obtain a good end out of a bad situation you may or may not see coming. Observing, in your dream could be something to be aware of, but either way because of your participation it affecting you in some way. Just some thoughts. Be bless.

Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
DownPour

Post by DownPour »

Robert2.0 wrote:Some people were fighting, not sure what about. I jumped in to help, who I was helping I am not sure, but I knew they were being wronged. It was at that moment I was outside of my body watching what was happening. As glass windows were broken I saw these sharp large shards sticking up and I was thinking of grabbing one and end this fight (me watching myself the whole time). Somehow I ended up with pieces of glass in my right hand, they were buried in my index finger. I showed the glass to the people standing around me. I am now in my body again and I could feel these large pieces of glass. I wanted to stop and remove them but I had to keep at whatever task I was doing at the time (the fight had ended and I was doing something else). Eventually I had time to stop and remove them. My skin had started to heal over the glass and it didn't hurt anymore. I removed 3 large pieces of glass from my hand and was very amazed at the size.
Shards of glass or broken glass sometimes reference brokeness or hurt, as well as words that wound. The index finger can symbolise your authority or direction/instruction esp since it's in your right hand. The windows can reflect the way people see things or a sort of shattered revelation.
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Post by simpleservent »

DownPour,

Blessings, just wanted to confirm about the shard of glass, it was spot on. Enjoy your gifting.

Shalom,
Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Just adding here...the index finger symbolizes the prophetic in five fold ministry. Interesting the skin had already started to heal and the pain was gone by the time you got around to removing the shards. 'Thick-skinned' comes to mind. Anyone who successfully walks in the prophetic either has thick skin or soon acquires it. Not for the faint of heart. Encouraging dream.

blesssings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17