Crashed airplane

Archived Dreams from 2014
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Crashed airplane

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I saw an airplane land on the street adjacent to my old church. I was standing near a friend who is also my god sister. We saw when the plane started to drop after which it just kept dropping and dropping until it finally landed on the street. It crushed many houses as it was one of those very huge planes. It was a real horrid scene. People were in the church and I was worried about whether my family members were going to be able to come out. I was watching, looking on at everything and standing next to the friend, wondering whether we should move because even though the plane crashed, the church kept being destroyed more and more or little by little. I believe my younger brother was stuck in the bathroom which is located in the basement. The church started to fold in and people were trying to rush out. It was just a terrible dream. All thoughts are appreciated. The church is located in an urban area. There are project buildings near. Not sure if that would have something to do with it.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Crashed airplane

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Just received a breaking news update from BBC about a missing AirAsia flight. Now, I'm believing that this dream I had this morning was in regards to this.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8