Pop Video

Archived Dreams from 2014
rarara
Gold Member

Pop Video

Post by rarara »

I and another person who I did not see in the dream were watching a pop video, of a very cheesy song which I can’t remember.

It had been made by the leader of my church and consisted of shots of the ocean, lots of vivid blue water filling the screen, I could see the ripples and how the water moved.

Then we saw him at the helm of quite a big boat, when I say big, it was big enough for about 3 or 4 people to stand beside him and probably had a berth underneath, a sort of yacht.

The weather was a bit wild and windy because he was getting wet with the spray.

He was facing into the boat at the helm so not out to sea and wore a cobalt blue all weather jacket, quite long and loose and a baseball hat. He was smiling.

The person with me remarked how cheesy the song was and I said “Well these are the things he enjoys.”

Cobalt blue has come up in another dream. As clothing too.

Shalom and love,

rarara
bella
Diamond Member

Re: Pop Video

Post by bella »

Hi rarara, seems like this dream is showing you who this person is and what they like. Could be wrong. Some people like cheesy. I find a lot of christian music and clips cheesy. Kind of reminds me of a lot of 80s music clips. :D

I did wonder if this person is a person of influence or leadership in the church, and if so, then they may bring this overarching flavour to the church?
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Bella

Thanks for your response. It was quite an amusing dream really and what you said also makes me laugh. Kinda needed that thanks! :lol:

This person is a person of influence, yes.

I will ponder on it some more, if you get anything else pls let me know.

Gosh some of the music from the 80s was terrible wasn't it? The fashion even worse!

Hilarious!

Cobalt blue though was the colour of the priestly garments. This I know from my other dream.

Thanks, rarara x
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I LOVED the 80s for fashion. Nothing like a fushia pink and electric blue eye shadow and mascara. I used to set my makeup with hair lacquer before I went out. Still looked exactly the same the next morning. :s5: And the hair! I would bend over and spray it, stand up and it would be right up there. A la The Nanny. Those were the days.
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Now electric blue mascara I DID love!
Other things I loved were a black taffeta rara skirt with a huge lacy pirate blouse and a wide red belt. And my flying suit. :D
But not those jeans with PLEATS! :roll:
Not my hair and not pink eye shadow!
Lots of fun though. Yeah the Nanny rocked the whole look. Fabulous girl!

rarara, nothing to do with the skirt.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I was going to mention the rara skirt. I've been remembering my poofy sleeved shirt lately. Going to remake it ;-)

And yes I had the pleated jeans too and yes never again...

You know it's back now right!? 80s.